Krowne DX-109 Diamond Series 35" High Wall-Mount 8" Center 12" Swing Spout Add-On Faucet Pre-Rinse Unit With 1.15 GPM Dual Spray Technology Spray Head And 44" Hose
|Ship Weight||17.5 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||DX-109|
|Base Material||Solid Chrome-Plated Brass|
|Add-On Faucet Spout Type||Swing|
|Add-On Faucet Spout Length||12 Inches|
|Spray Head Type||Dual Spray Technology (Knife or Cyclone Pattern)|
|Hose Length||44 Inches|
|Valve Type||1/4 Turn Ceramic Cartridge Valve|
|Inlet||1/2" NPT Female|
|Spray Head Flow Rate||1.15 GPM|
|Faucet Flow Rate||1.8 GPM|
|Temperature Range||40 to 180 Degrees F|
|Pressure Range||20 to 120 PSI|
|Wall Bracket And Mounting Kit Included||Yes|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Brand Line||Diamond Series|
The Dual Spray technology on the 1.15 GPM spray head of this pre-rinse unit offers the choice between 2 spray patterns: a Knife pattern that provides a condensed spray for removing tough grime and debris, or the Cyclone pattern for a shower spray that works best on large surface areas for rinsing.
The pre-rinse unit ships pre-assembled to reduce installation time and it comes with a fully adjustable wall bracket and mounting kit that includes (2) 3/8" stainless steel braided flexible supply hoses, 1/2" NPT close elbows with swivel compression fittings on the faucet side, and 3/8" compression fittings on the water supply side, (2) 1/2" NPT nipples, (2) washers and (2) locknuts. There is no soldering or teflon tape required to install this pre-rinse unit.
The DX-109 is the Diamond Series 38" high (15" overhang) wall-mount pre-rinse unit from Krowne with an add-on faucet with a 12" swing spout, a dual spray technology spray head (DX-129), 44" hose with grip, and lever handles with 1/4 turn high-performance ceramic cartridges with integral check valves that prevent backflow and cross-contamination.
The add-on faucet on this pre-rinse unit features a 12" swing spout (DX-423) with 1.8 GPM flow rate. The pre-rinse operates at a temperature range between 40 to 180 degrees F and pressure between 20 to 120 PSI.
The Krowne Diamond Series pre-rinse unit has a durable solid chrome-plated brass construction with an attractive ultra-polish satin finish. This pre-rinse unit features 8" centers with 1/2" NPT Female inlets.
The entire Diamond Series line of products carry a lifetime warranty on every component so that repairs or replacement are never a problem.
This pre-rinse unit is ADA compliant, low lead compliant, NSF listed for safety, and it is CSA certified for the United States and Canada. The unit complies with ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF-61, NSF/ANSI 372, and ANSI A117.1 (ADA) standards.
Krowne DX-109 Features
- Diamond Series 38" high (15" overhang) pre-rinse unit
- Dual Spray technology spray head (DX-129): Knife (condensed spray) / Cyclone (shower spray)
- Add-on faucet with 12" swing spout (DX-423)
- Centers: 8"
- 44" hose with grip
- Faucet Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
- Spray Head Flow Rate: 1.15 GPM
- Lever handles
- 1/4 turn high-performance ceramic cartridge valve with an integral check
- Base Material: Solid chrome-plated brass
- Finish: Ultra-polish satin
- 1/2" NPT Female inlets
- Fully adjustable wall bracket
- Mounting kit with stainless steel braided flexible supply hoses, (2) 1/2" NPT nipples, (2) washers and (2) lock nuts
- NSF listed for safety
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant
- CSA certified for the United States and Canada
- Temperature range: 40 to 180 degrees F
- Pressure range: 20 to 120 PSI
Krowne DX-109 Benefits
- Dual Spray head offers a Knife pattern for removing tough debris or a Cyclone pattern for a shower spray
- Ships pre-assembled to reduce installation time
- Attractive and durable chrome-plated brass construction
- Lifetime warranty on every Diamond Series component
- No soldering or teflon tape required to install
- Integral check valves prevent backflow and cross-contamination
- Complies with ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF-61, NSF/ANSI 372, and ANSI A117.1 (ADA) standards
Height: 38" (15" overhang)
Spout Length: 12"