Jackson Delta 115 Electric Rotary-Type Underbar Glasswasher - 115V, 1/10 Hp
The Delta 115 is a low-temperature chemical sanitizing rotary type underbar glasswasher from Jackson that cleans approximately 1,200 glasses per hour. This glasswasher features a double-wall stainless steel construction and it has an automatic conveyor system with a carousel to prevent damage to glasses, mugs, and stemware.
There are (3) built-in dispensing pumps on this glasswasher and it has a 1/10 HP wash pump with a gravity drain.
The Delta 115 underbar glasswasher is an electric unit that runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 15.0 Amps and it requires hardwiring.
The glasswasher is ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is NSF listed.
Jackson Delta 115 Features
- Delta series rotary type underbar glasswasher
- Low-temperature chemical sanitizing
- Automatic conveyor system
- 1,200 glasses per hour
- (3) built-in dispensing pumps
- 1/10 HP wash pump
- Gravity drain
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 15.0 Amps
- Adjustable bullet feet
Jackson Delta 115 Benefits
- Durable double-wall stainless steel construction
- Conveyor system with carousel prevents damage to glasses, mugs, and stemware
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- NSF listed
Width: 25 1/4"
Depth: 25 1/4"
|Ship Weight||210 lbs|
|Model Number||Delta 115|
|Manufacturer Part #||Delta 115|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||39" x 25.25" x 25.25"|
|Glasses Per Hour||1,200|
|High or Low Temp||Low Temp|
|Wash Tank Capacity||3 gal.|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2"|