InSinkErator SS-100 1 HP Commercial Garbage Disposer, 115 Volt 60Hz 1-phase
|Ship Weight||50 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||SS-100|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Electrical||115 Volt, 60Hz, 1-Phase|
DescriptionView all Description
This small-capacity model has a powerful 1 HP motor to handle well over 100 persons per meal. Like all InSinkErator foodservice disposers, it delivers superior performance, quiet operation, maximum energy efficiency and long service life. Designed for continuous operation in locations such as restaurants and assisted living facilities. This unit has electrical specs of 115 volts, 60 hertz, and Single Phase.
- GRIND CHAMBER - Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- MOUNTING - 3/4" rubber mounting above grinding chamber isolates sound and eliminates vibration. Mounting is enclosed in chrome plated covers for sanitation and appearance.
- MOTOR - 3 HP Induction Motor, 1725 RPM's, totally enclosed to provide protection against outside moisture. Controlled power air flow cools motor for efficiency and longer life. Built-in thermal overload protection.
- CUTTING ELEMENTS - Stationary and rotating shredding elements made from cast nickel chrome alloy for long life and corrosion resistance, designed for reverse action grinding.
- MAIN BEARINGS - Double-tapered Timken roller bearings provide a shock absorbing cushion.
- MOTOR SEALS - Triple lip seal protects motor from water damage.Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease.
- FINISH - All Stainless Steel and Chrome plated. Paint-free for lasting sanitation.
- ELECTRICAL - 115 Volt, 60Hz, 1-Phase
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Add this item to the cart to calculate your shipping rate
Typically Ships in 2-3 Days!
Typically ships in 2-3 business days.
1 Year On-Site Parts and Labor
Other Available Sizes
Find Related Categories