Ice-O-Matic UCG130GA Undercounter 121 LB Per Day Gourmet Grande Cube-Style Air-Cooled Ice Machine With Built-In 48-1/2 LB Capacity Bin, R290A Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 115V
|Ship Weight||97 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UCG130GA|
|Type||Undercounter Ice Machines|
|Height (Without Included Adjustable Legs)||31 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel / Plastic|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Production||121 lb Per Day|
|Ice Type||Gourmet Cube (1.5" High x 1.65" Diameter)|
|Bin Storage Capacity||48-1/2 lb|
|Adjustable Legs Included||Yes|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Drain Size||25/32 Inches|
|Water Consumption||1.32 GPH|
|kWH Used Per 100 lb Ice||10.06 kWH|
This undercounter ice machine is BPA free, and ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
The UCG130GA is the undercounter air-cooled ice machine from Ice-O-Matic that makes clear, long-lasting gourmet cube-style ice (1.5" high x 1.65" diameter) at 121 lb per day and it has a built-in 48-1/2 lb storage capacity bin.
This undercounter ice machine is made from durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic and it comes included with adjustable legs.
This unit uses a self-contained condenser that operates with an environmentally friendly R290A Hydrocarbon refrigerant. The ice maker has a water consumption level of 1.32 GPH and uses 10.06 kWh per 100 lb of ice produced at 90 degrees F air/70 degree F water.
The UCG130GA undercounter ice machine is an electric unit that operates at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase. There is a 3/4" water inlet and a 25/32" water drain on this ice machine.
There is a front air discharge design on this undercounter ice machine that is ideal for compact spaces.
Ice-O-Matic UCG130GA Features
- Undercounter ice machine
- Ice Production: 121 lb per day
- Bin Capacity: 48-1/2 lb
- Air-cooled Condenser
- Ice Type: Gourmet Grande Cylindrical "Top Hat" style ice (1.5" high x 1.65" diameter)
- Material: Stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Refrigerant: R290A Hydrocarbon
- Self-contained condenser
- Water Consumption: 1.32 GPH
- 3/4" water inlet
- 10.06 kWH per 100 lb of ice at 90 degrees F air/70 degree F water
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase
- 25/32" water drain
- Front air discharge design
- BPA free
- Adjustable legs included
- cETLus Listed
Ice-O-Matic UCG130GA Benefits
- Durable corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290A Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Front air discharge design is ideal for compact spaces
Height (Without Included Adjustable Legs): 31"
Ice Production: 121 lb per day
Bin Capacity: 48-1/2 lb