Ice-O-Matic UCG080A Undercounter 99 lb Per Day Gourmet Cube-Style Air-Cooled Ice Machine With Built-In 33 lb Capacity Bin, R290A Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 115V
|Ship Weight||90.4 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UCG080A|
|Type||Undercounter Ice Machines|
|Height (Without Included Adjustable Legs)||27 1/4 Inches|
|Width||18 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel / Plastic|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Production||99 lb Per Day|
|Ice Type||Gourmet Cube (1 1/4" High x 1 1/4" Diameter)|
|Bin Storage Capacity||33 lb|
|Adjustable Legs Included||Yes|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Drain Size||25/32 Inches|
|Water Consumption||1.0 GPH|
|kWH Used Per 100 lb Ice||9.7 kWH|
There is a front air discharge design on this undercounter ice machine that is ideal for compact spaces.
The UCG080A is the undercounter air-cooled ice machine from Ice-O-Matic that makes clear, long-lasting gourmet cube-style ice (1 1/4" high x 1 1/4" diameter) at 99 lb per day and it has a built-in 33 lb storage capacity bin.
This undercounter ice machine is BPA free, UL listed for the United States and Canada, CE marked, and it is NSF listed.
This undercounter ice machine is made from durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic and it comes included with adjustable legs.
This unit uses a self-contained condenser that operates with an environmentally friendly R290A Hydrocarbon refrigerant. The machine operates at 1.0 GPH and uses 9.7 kWh per 100 lb of ice at 90 degree F air/70 degree F water.
The UCG080A undercounter ice machine is an electric unit that operates at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase. There is a 3/4" water inlet and a 25/32" water drain on this ice machine.
Ice-O-Matic UCG080A Features
- Ice Production: 99 lb per day
- Bin Capacity: 33 lb
- Undercounter ice machine
- Ice Type: Gourmet cube-style ice (1 1/4" high x 1 1/4" diameter)
- Material: Stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Refrigerant: R290A Hydrocarbon
- Self-contained condenser
- Water Consumption: 1.0 GPH
- 3/4" water inlet
- 9.7 kWH per 100 lb of ice at 90 degree F air/70 degree F water
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase
- 25/32" water drain
- Adjustable legs included
Ice-O-Matic UCG080A Benefits
- Durable corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction
- Front air discharge design is ideal for compact spaces
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290A Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- BPA free
- CE marked
- NSF listed
Height (Without Included Adjustable Legs): 27 1/4"
Width: 18 1/4"
Depth: 22 1/2"
Ice Production: 99 lb per day
Bin Capacity: 33 lb