Ice-O-Matic Elevation CIM1136HA 30" Air-Cooled Half Cube 932 lb Ice Machine Head - 208-230V
Item: #400327 MFG: #CIM1136HA
View all Description
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HA Features
- Stainless Steel Exterior construction
- Durable, Nickel Plating on Evaporator
- Corrosion Resistant
- Built in Agion antimicrobial protection
- Dishwasher safe, Plastic Food Zone Parts snap in and out for easy cleaning
- Produces up to 932 LB / 24 hours
- Produces Half Cube ice
- Self-contained, Air-cooled Condenser
- Refrigerant: R404a
- Dual Exhaust from side or top for more installation options
- Universal Smart Harness control board for easy install, diagnostics, and servicing
- 208-230 Volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical
- 20 PSIG minimum water pressure for operation
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HA Benefits
- Energy Efficient - Exceeds 2018 Department of Energy regulations
- Easy to Clean, BPA-Free plastic components are recyclable
- Simple One-Touch controls for cleaning and descaling promotes Sanitary Conditions
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
View all Specifications
|Ship Weight||230.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM1136HA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||932 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||26.9” x 30.25” x 24.25"|
|Ice Water Usage / 100 LB Ice||19.0 Gallons|
|kWH used / 100 LB Ice||5.1 kWH|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item complies with the standards by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Proposition 65 requires the state to maintain and update a list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity.
Buy on credit
Contiguous U.S. Only
Typically Ships in 1 to 2 Days