Hoshizaki KM-520MRJ KM Edge Slim-Line ENERGY STAR Certified 22" Wide Remote-Cooled KM Edge Crescent Style Cube 547 lb Per Day Stainless Steel Modular Ice Machine, 115V
|Ship Weight||142 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||KM-520MRJ|
|Type||Modular Ice Machines|
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Type||KM Edge Crescent Style Cube|
|Ice Production||547 lb Per Day|
|Energy Consumption||4.80 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||13.6 Gallons per 100 lb|
|BTU Per Hour||6,200|
|Ice Making Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Antimicrobial Agent||H-GUARD Plus|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Compatible Bins / Dispensers||B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B|
This modular ice machine is designed to work with ice bins or dispensers that are available separately (Hoshizaki models B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B) and the unit comes with a factory-installed ultrasonic bin control that can be adjusted on site.
This modular ice machine features the EverCheck alert system and it is protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial agent to protect against bacteria.
The KM-520MRJ is the ENERGY STAR certified 22" wide KM Edge Slim-Line ice machine from Hoshizaki that makes up to 547 lb per day of KM Edge Crescent style cube ice with a remote condenser unit (Hoshizaki URC-5F) that is available separately.
This ice machine makes the Hoshizaki signature KM Edge Crescent style cube ice that are Crescent-shaped, solid, clear cubes. The Hoshizaki KM Edge Crescent style cube is approximately 1 1/2" high x 1 1/8" wide x 1/2" deep, perfect for everything from fountain beverages to blended drinks.
This modular ice machine is ENERGY STAR certified, AHRI certified, and both NSF and UL listed for safety. This unit uses power at 4.80 kWh per 100 lb and water at 13.6 Gallons per 100 lb, and it operates at 6,200 BTU per hour.
The KM-520MRJ modular ice machine is an electric unit that operates at 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 12.05 Amps and hardwiring is required. All electrical connections should be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines. This modular ice machine features a self-contained condenser and it operates with R-404a refrigerant.
There is a stainless steel exterior on this modular ice machine and it features a stainless steel ice making surface that makes it durable and easy to clean.
Hoshizaki KM-520MRJ Features
- 22" wide modular ice machine
- Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
- Ice Type: KM Edge Crescent style cube (1 1/2" high x 1 1/8" wide x 1/2" deep)
- Ice Production: 547 lb of ice per day
- Stainless steel ice making surface
- Condenser Type: Remote-Cooled (Hoshizaki URC-5F available separately)
- Self-contained condenser
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Energy Consumption: 4.80 kWh per 100 lb
- Water Usage: 13.6 Gallons per 100 lb
- BTU Per Hour: 6,200
- EverCheck alert system
- H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial agent
- Compatible Bin and Dispenser models: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B
- Factory-installed ultrasonic bin control
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 12.05 Amps, hardwiring required
- AHRI certified
- ENERGY STAR certified
- UL listed
- NSF listed
Hoshizaki KM-520MRJ Benefits
- Ice making surface is all stainless steel that makes it durable and easy to clean
- Produces the Hoshizaki signature Crescent cube that is perfect for everything from fountain beverages to blended drinks
- Durable stainless steel construction
Depth: 27 3/8"
Ice Production: 547 lb/24 hours