Hobart LXER-2 LXe Advansys Energy Recovery High Temp Sanitizing Undercounter Dishwasher Stainless Steel 120 or 208 to 240 Volt 1 Phase
|Ship Weight||165 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||LXER-2|
|Height||32 15/16 Inches|
|Width||23 15/16 Inches|
|Depth||25 9/16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Racks Per Hour||30|
|Features||Advansys Energy Recovery System|
|Dishwasher Type||High-Temp Sanitizing|
|Number Of Wash Cycles||3|
|Delime, Detergent And Rinse Aid Pumps Included||Yes|
|Booster||Sense-A-Temp Booster Heater|
|ENERGY STAR certified||Yes|
|Accessories Included||1 Peg Rack And 1 Combo Rack|
|Water Connections||3/4 Inches|
|Hardwired||Yes (Cord Kit Available Separately)|
The Hobart LXER-2 LXe Advansys Energy Recovery High Temp Sanitizing Undercounter Dishwasher Stainless Steel 120 or 208 to 240 Volt 1 Phase is designed to wash up to 30 racks of dishes, glassware, or utensils per hour (Light 30 / Normal 24 / Heavy 13) and features auto chemical priming, low chemical and delime notifications, service diagnostics, and pumps for deliming, rinse-aid and detergent.
The Advansys Energy Recovery system captures water vapor and condenses that steam while it is still in the wash chamber to pre-heat incoming cold water, saving on the energy needed to heat up incoming cold water.
There are top mounted controls on this with digital cycle/temperature LED display. The unit has 3 selectable cycles available: Light: 120 seconds, Normal: 146 seconds, and Heavy (with NSF certified pot and pan mode): 275 seconds.
This undercounter machine has a 17" door opening and it uses 0.62 gallons of water per rack. The dishwasher includes a Sense-A-Temp booster heater that can provide a 70-degree rise.
There are 3/4" fill and rinse connections, a 5/8" barb fitting drain connection with a 6 ft hose included. Hobart suggests that all plumbing and electrical connections be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper plumbing, sanitary, and safety codes and guidelines.
This model is ENERGY STAR certified, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and NSF listed. The LXER-2 undercounter dishwasher is an electric unit that operates at 120/208-240(3W) Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 30.5 Amps and there is a cord kit available separately or it can be hardwired. This system requires 3 power wires and a fourth wire for grounding.
Hobart LXER-2 Features
- LXe Advansys Energy Recovery high-temperature sanitizing dishwasher
- Material: Stainless steel
- Low chemical and delime notifications
- Sense-A-Temp booster heater
- LED temperature and operator display
- 0.62 gallons of water per rack
- 17" door opening
- 1 peg rack and 1 combo rack included
- Racks per hour: 30
- Auto chemical priming
- 3/4" fill and rinse connections
- Pumps for deliming, detergent and rinse aid
- Electrical specifications: 120/208-240(3W) Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 30.5 Amps
- Cord kit available separately or can be hardwired
Hobart LXER-2 Benefits
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Features NSF certified pot and pan mode
- Advansys Energy Recovery system saves energy needed to heat up incoming cold water
- ENERGY STAR certified
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- NSF listed
Height: 32 15/16"
Width: 23 15/16"
Depth: 25 9/16"