Hobart LXEH-30 LXe High Temp Sanitizing Stainless Steel Undercounter Dishwasher 120 to 208 Volt 1 Phase ENERGY STAR
|Ship Weight||150 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||LXEH-30|
|Height||32 15/16 Inches|
|Width||23 15/16 Inches|
|Depth||25 9/16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Racks Per Hour||32|
|Accessories Included||1 Peg Rack And 1 Combo Rack|
|Water Connections||3/4 Inches|
|Dishwasher Type||High-Temp Sanitizing|
|Number Of Wash Cycles||1|
|Detergent And Rinse Aid Pumps Included||Yes|
|Booster||Sense-A-Temp Booster Heater|
|ENERGY STAR certified||Yes|
|Hardwired||Yes (Cord Kit Available Separately)|
The Hobart LXEH-30 LXe High Temp Sanitizing Stainless Steel Undercounter Dishwasher 120 to 208 Volt 1 Phase ENERGY STAR is designed to wash up to 32 racks of dishes, glassware, or utensils per hour and features auto chemical priming, low chemical and delime notifications, service diagnostics, and pumps for rinse-aid and detergent.
There are top-mounted controls with digital cycle/temperature LED display. This product has a 17" door opening and it uses 0.74 gallons of water per rack. The dishwasher includes a Sense-A-Temp booster heater that can provide a 70-degree rise.
There are also 3/4" fill and rinse connections, a 5/8" barb fitting drain connection with a 6 ft hose included. Hobart suggests that all plumbing and electrical connections be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper plumbing, sanitary, and safety codes and guidelines.
This undercounter dishwasher is ENERGY STAR certified, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and NSF listed.
The LXEH-30 is an electric unit that operates at 120/208(3W) Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 30.5 Amps and there is a cord kit available separately or it can be hardwired. This system requires 3 power wires and a fourth wire for grounding.
Hobart LXEH-30 Features
- LXe high-temperature sanitizing dishwasher
- 17" door opening
- 1 peg rack and 1 combo rack included
- Racks per hour: 32
- Material: Stainless steel
- Low chemical and delime notifications
- Sense-A-Temp booster heater
- LED temperature and operator display
- 0.74 gallons of water per rack
- Auto chemical priming
- Pumps for detergent and rinse aid
- Electrical specifications: 120/208(3W) Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 30.5 Amps
- Cord kit available separately or can be hardwired
- 3/4" fill and rinse connections
Hobart LXEH-30 Benefits
- ENERGY STAR certified
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- NSF listed
- Durable stainless steel construction
Height: 32 15/16"
Width: 23 15/16"
Depth: 25 9/16"