Hobart HL600-1STD Legacy 60-Quart 4-Speed 2.7 HP All-Purpose Commercial Planetary Mixer With Bowl, Beater, Whip And Dough Hook, 200-240 Volts, 3-phase/1-phase
|Ship Weight||955 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HL600-1STD|
|Height||61 1/4 Inches|
|Width||28 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||40 5/8 Inches|
|Finish||Metallic Gray Hybrid Powder-Coated|
|Timer||20-minute SmartTimer With Automatic Time Recall|
|Speed Range||36 - 707 RPM|
|Speeds||4 (Low/Medium-Low/Medium-High/High) Plus Stir (Slow)|
|Amps||18.0 (1-ph) Or 10.0 (3-ph) Amps|
|Features||Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), Agitation Technology|
|Bowl Lift Type||Power|
|Attachments Included||Stainless Steel Bowl, "B" Beater, "D" Wire Whip, "ED" Dough Hook|
The patented soft-start Agitation Technology on this planetary mixer gives a soft transition as mixing speeds increase to reduce splashing. There are 4 mixing speeds (Low, Medium-Low, Medium-High, and High) including a stir speed (Slow) on this mixer.
The planetary mixer includes a 20-minute SmartTimer that includes Automatic Time Recall that remembers the last time setting for each speed, a #12 taper hub, power bowl lift, and a stainless steel bowl guard.
This Legacy unit features Shift-on-the-Fly controls that allow you to pulse and jog the mixer without needing to stop to change speeds.
The Legacy HL600-1STD Legacy planetary mixer is an electric unit that runs at 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase or 3-phase and 18.0 Amps (1-ph) or 10.0 (3-ph) Amps for the 2.7 HP motor and it requires hardwiring. Hobart recommends that all electrical connections be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines.
This planetary mixer has a metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish and it is both UL listed and NSF listed.
There is a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) on this planetary mixer that uses an all-gear, direct-drive system to deliver precise mixing consistency while protecting and ensuring a long life for the motor.
The HL600-1STD is the Legacy 60-quart all-purpose commercial planetary mixer from Hobart with a stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "D" wire whip, and "ED" dough hook. The mixer features 4-speeds plus a stir speed using a heavy-duty, high-torque 2.7 HP motor and a gear-driven transmission.
Hobart HL600-1STD Features
- 4 mixing speeds (Low, Medium-Low, Medium-High, and High) plus stir speed (Slow)
- Power bowl lift
- Finish: Metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish
- Color: Gray
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Electrical specifications: 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase or 3-phase and 18.0 Amps (1-ph) or 10.0 (3-ph) Amps for 2.7 HP
- Hardwiring required
- Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- Stainless steel bowl
- "B" beater
- "D" wire whip
- "ED" dough hook
- 20-minute SmartTimer with Automatic Time Recall
- #12 taper hub
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with all-gear, direct-drive system
- Gear-driven transmission
- Heavy-duty planetary mixer
- Capacity: 60-quart
Hobart HL600-1STD Benefits
- Pulse and jog without stopping to change speeds with Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- Heavy-duty, high-torque 2.7 HP motor
- NSF listed
- UL listed
- Automatic Time Recall on SmartTimer remembers the last time setting for each speed
- Precise mixing consistency with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) that also protects the motor
- Agitation Technology gives soft transition as mixing speeds increase to reduce splashing
Height: 61 1/4"
Width: 28 5/8"
Depth: 40 5/8"