Hobart HL600-1 Legacy 60-Quart 4-Speed 2.7 HP All-Purpose Commercial Planetary Mixer Without Attachments, 200-240 Volts, 3-phase/1-phase
|Ship Weight||916 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HL600-1|
|Height||61 1/4 Inches|
|Width||28 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||40 5/8 Inches|
|Finish||Metallic Gray Hybrid Powder-Coated|
|Bowl Lift Type||Power|
|Features||Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), Agitation Technology|
|Speed Range||36 - 707 RPM|
|Timer||20-minute SmartTimer With Automatic Time Recall|
|Speeds||4 (Low/Medium-Low/Medium-High/High) Plus Stir (Slow)|
|Phase||1 or 3|
|Amps||18.0 (1-ph) Or 10.0 (3-ph)|
The patented soft-start Agitation Technology on this planetary mixer gives a soft transition as mixing speeds increase to reduce splashing. There are 4 mixing speeds (Low, Medium-Low, Medium-High, and High) including a stir speed (Slow) on this mixer.
This Legacy unit features Shift-on-the-Fly controls that allow you to pulse and jog the mixer without needing to stop to change speeds.
The HL600-1 is the Legacy 60-quart all-purpose commercial planetary mixer from Hobart without attachments that are available separately. The mixer features 4-speeds plus a stir speed using a heavy-duty, high-torque 2.7 HP motor and a gear-driven transmission.
The planetary mixer includes a 20-minute SmartTimer that includes Automatic Time Recall that remembers the last time setting for each speed, a #12 taper hub, power bowl lift, and a stainless steel bowl guard.
The Legacy HL600-1 planetary mixer is an electric unit that runs at 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase or 3-phase, and 18.0 Amps (1-ph) or 10.0 (3-ph) Amps for the 2.7 HP motor and it requires hardwiring. Hobart recommends that all electrical connections be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines.
This planetary mixer has a metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish and it is both UL listed and NSF listed.
There is a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) on this planetary mixer that uses an all-gear, direct-drive system to deliver precise mixing consistency while protecting and ensuring a long life for the motor.
Hobart HL600-1 Features
- Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- 20-minute SmartTimer with Automatic Time Recall
- #12 taper hub
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with all-gear, direct-drive system
- Gear-driven transmission
- Heavy-duty planetary mixer
- Capacity: 60-quart
- 4 mixing speeds (Low, Medium-Low, Medium-High, and High) plus stir speed (Slow)
- Power bowl lift
- Finish: Metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish
- Color: Gray
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Electrical specifications: 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase or 3-phase and 18.0 Amps (1-ph) or 10.0 (3-ph) Amps for 2.7 HP
- Hardwiring required
Hobart HL600-1 Benefits
- Automatic Time Recall on SmartTimer remembers the last time setting for each speed
- Precise mixing consistency with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) that also protects the motor
- Agitation Technology gives soft transition as mixing speeds increase to reduce splashing
- Pulse and jog without stopping to change speeds with Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- Heavy-duty, high-torque 2.7 HP motor
- NSF listed
- UL listed
Height: 61 1/4"
Width: 28 5/8"
Depth: 40 5/8"