Hobart HL400C-1STD Legacy Correctional Model 40-Quart 3-Speed 1 1/2 HP All-Purpose Commercial Planetary Mixer With Bowl, Beater, Whip And Spiral Dough Arm, 200-240 Volts, 3-phase
|Ship Weight||421 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HL400C-1STD|
|Height||49 7/8 Inches|
|Width||26 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/4 Inches|
|Finish||Metallic Gray Hybrid Powder-Coated|
|Timer||20-minute SmartTimer With Automatic Time Recall|
|Speeds||3 (Low/Intermediate/High) Plus Stir (Slow)|
|Bowl Lift Type||Manual|
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Features||Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), Agitation Technology|
|Attachments Included||Stainless Steel Bowl, "B" Beater, "D" Wire Whip, "ED" Dough Hook|
|Features||Maximum Security Correctional Package|
|Speed Range||34 - 319 RPM|
The Legacy HL400C-1STD correctional model planetary mixer is an electric unit that runs at 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 5.6 Amps for the 1 1/2 HP motor and it requires hardwiring. Hobart recommends that all electrical connections be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines.
This planetary mixer has a metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish and it is both UL listed and NSF listed.
There is a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) on this planetary mixer that uses an all-gear, direct-drive system to deliver precise mixing consistency while protecting and ensuring a long life for the motor.
The patented soft-start Agitation Technology on this planetary mixer gives a soft transition as mixing speeds increase to reduce splashing. There are 3 mixing speeds (Low, Intermediate, and High) including a stir speed (Slow) on this mixer.
The HL400C-1STD is the Legacy Maximum Security Correctional Package 40-quart all-purpose commercial planetary mixer from Hobart with a stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "D" wire whip, and "ED" dough hook. The mixer features 3-speeds plus a stir speed using a heavy-duty, high-torque 1 1/2 HP motor and a gear-driven transmission.
The planetary mixer includes a 20-minute SmartTimer that includes Automatic Time Recall that remembers the last time setting for each speed, a #12 taper hub, manual bowl lift, and a stainless steel bowl guard.
This Legacy unit features Shift-on-the-Fly controls that allow you to pulse and jog the mixer without needing to stop to change speeds.
Hobart HL400C-1STD Features
- Maximum security correctional package
- Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- 20-minute SmartTimer with Automatic Time Recall
- #12 taper hub
- Stainless steel bowl
- "B" beater
- "D" wire whip
- "ED" dough hook
- 3 mixing speeds (Low, Intermediate, and High) plus stir speed (Slow)
- Manual bowl lift
- Finish: Metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish
- Color: Gray
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with all-gear, direct-drive system
- Gear-driven transmission
- Heavy-duty planetary mixer
- Capacity: 40-quart
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Electrical specifications: 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 3-phase and 5.6 Amps for 1 1/2 HP
- Hardwiring required
Hobart HL400C-1STD Benefits
- Automatic Time Recall on SmartTimer remembers the last time setting for each speed
- UL listed
- NSF listed
- Precise mixing consistency with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) that also protects the motor
- Agitation Technology gives soft transition as mixing speeds increase to reduce splashing
- Pulse and jog without stopping to change speeds with Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- Heavy-duty, high-torque 1 1/2 HP motor
Height: 49 7/8"
Width: 26 3/8"
Depth: 30 1/4"