Hobart HL1400-1STD Legacy 140-Quart 4-Speed 5.0 HP All-Purpose Commercial Planetary Mixer With Stainless Steel Bowl, Beater, Dough Hook And Bowl Truck, 200-240 Volts, 3-phase
|Ship Weight||1,417 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HL1400-1STD|
|Height||67 5/8 Inches|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||47 1/8 Inches|
|Finish||Metallic Gray Hybrid Powder-Coated|
|Attachments Included||Stainless Steel Bowl, Beater, Dough Hook And Bowl Truck|
|Bowl Lift Type||Power|
|Speed Range||23 - 265 RPM|
|Timer||50-minute SmartTimer With Automatic Time Recall|
|Speeds||4 Speeds Plus Stir|
|Features||Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), Agitation Technology|
There is a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) on this planetary mixer that uses an all-gear, direct-drive system to deliver precise mixing consistency while protecting and ensuring a long life for the motor.
The HL1400-1STD is the Legacy 140-quart all-purpose commercial planetary mixer from Hobart with a stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "ED" dough hook, and a bowl truck. The mixer features 4-speeds plus a stir speed using a heavy-duty, high-torque 5.0 HP motor and a gear-driven transmission.
The patented soft-start Agitation Technology on this planetary mixer gives a soft transition as mixing speeds increase to reduce splashing. There are 4 mixing speeds (Low 46 RPM, Medium-Low 80 RPM, Medium-High 150 RPM, and High 265 RPM) including a stir speed (Slow 23 RPM) on this mixer.
This Legacy unit features Shift-on-the-Fly controls that allow you to pulse and jog the mixer without needing to stop to change speeds.
The planetary mixer includes a 50-minute SmartTimer that includes Automatic Time Recall that remembers the last time setting for each speed, power bowl lift, and a stainless steel bowl guard.
The Legacy HL1400-1STD planetary mixer is an electric unit that runs at 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 14.8 Amps for the 5.0 HP motor and it requires hardwiring. There is a hole at the top of the pedestal for a 3/4"-trade-size conduit. Hobart recommends that all electrical connections be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines.
This planetary mixer has a metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish and it is both UL listed and NSF listed. The unit stands firmly on neoprene footpads.
Hobart HL1400-1STD Features
- Stainless steel bowl
- "B" Beater
- "ED" Dough Hook
- Bowl truck
- Gear-driven transmission
- Color: Gray
- Capacity: 140-quart
- 4 mixing speeds (Low 46 RPM, Medium-Low 80 RPM, Medium-High 150 RPM, and High 265 RPM) including a stir speed (Slow 23 RPM)
- Power bowl lift
- Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- 50-minute SmartTimer with Automatic Time Recall
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with all-gear, direct-drive system
- Finish: Metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Electrical specifications: 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 14.8 Amps for 5.0 HP
- Hardwiring required
- Neoprene footpads
Hobart HL1400-1STD Benefits
- Agitation Technology gives soft transition as mixing speeds increase to reduce splashing
- Pulse and jog without stopping to change speeds with Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- Heavy-duty, high-torque 3.0 HP motor
- NSF listed
- UL listed
- Automatic Time Recall on SmartTimer remembers the last time setting for each speed
- Precise mixing consistency with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) that also protects the motor
Height: 67 5/8"
Width: 27 1/4"
Depth: 47 1/8"