Hobart HL120-1 Legacy 12-Quart 3-Speed All-Purpose Commercial Planetary Mixer Without Attachments, 100-120 Volts, 1-phase
|Ship Weight||204 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HL120-1|
|Width||19 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Finish||Metallic Gray Hybrid Powder-Coated|
|Speed Range||33 - 319 RPM|
|Bowl Lift Type||Manual|
|Timer||15-minute SmartTimer With Automatic Time Recall|
|Speeds||3 (Low/Intermediate/High) Plus Stir (Slow)|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
|Features||Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), Agitation Technology|
The HL120-1 is the Legacy 12-quart all-purpose commercial planetary mixer from Hobart without attachments that are available separately. The mixer features 3-speeds plus a stir speed using a heavy-duty, high-torque 1/2 HP motor and a gear-driven transmission.
This Legacy unit features Shift-on-the-Fly controls that allow you to pulse and jog the mixer without needing to stop to change speeds.
There is a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) on this planetary mixer that uses an all-gear, direct-drive system to deliver precise mixing consistency while protecting and ensuring a long life for the motor.
The planetary mixer includes a 15-minute SmartTimer that includes Automatic Time Recall that remembers the last time setting for each speed, a #12 taper hub, manual bowl lift, and a stainless steel bowl guard.
The patented soft-start Agitation Technology on this planetary mixer gives a soft transition as mixing speeds increase to reduce splashing. There are 3 mixing speeds (Low, Intermediate, and High) including a stir speed (Slow) on this mixer.
The Legacy HL120-1 planetary mixer is an electric unit that runs at 100-120 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase for the 1/2 HP motor and it comes included with a 6 ft power cord and plug.
This planetary mixer has a metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish and it is both UL listed and NSF listed.
Hobart HL120-1 Features
- Heavy-duty planetary mixer
- Capacity: 12-quart
- 3 mixing speeds (Low, Intermediate, and High) plus stir speed (Slow)
- 15-minute SmartTimer with Automatic Time Recall
- #12 taper hub
- Manual bowl lift
- Finish: Metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish
- Color: Gray
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with all-gear, direct-drive system
- Gear-driven transmission
- Electrical specifications: 100-120 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase for the 1/2 HP
- 6-foot power cord with plug included
- Shift-on-the-Fly controls
Hobart HL120-1 Benefits
- Heavy-duty, high-torque 1/2 HP motor
- Precise mixing consistency with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) that also protects the motor
- Agitation Technology gives soft transition as mixing speeds increase to reduce splashing
- Pulse and jog without stopping to change speeds with Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- Automatic Time Recall on SmartTimer remembers the last time setting for each speed
- UL listed
- NSF listed
Width: 19 1/8"
Depth: 22 7/8"