Hobart CUH-1 Centerline High Temp Sanitizing Stainless Steel Undercounter Dishwasher 208 to 240 Volts 1 Phase
|Ship Weight||148 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||CUH-1|
|Height||32 5/16 Inches|
|Width||22 11/16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Racks Per Hour||24|
|Accessories Included||1 Peg Rack And 1 Combo Rack|
|Number Of Wash Cycles||2|
|Booster||Sense-A-Temp Booster Heater|
|Amps||24.2 (208V) or 27.5 (240V)|
|Hardwired||Yes (Cord Kit Available Separately)|
|Water Connections||3/4 Inches|
|Dishwasher Type||High-Temp Sanitizing|
|Detergent, Rinse Aid, And Chemical Pumps Included||Yes|
The Hobart CUH-1 Centerline High Temp Sanitizing Stainless Steel Undercounter Dishwasher 208 to 240 Volts 1 Phase features 1 peg rack and 1 combo rack that will wash up to 24 racks of dishes, glassware, or utensils per hour in an ADA compliant stainless steel unit. This machine has a 14.46" door opening and it uses 0.84 gallons of water per rack with a fresh water rinse.
The undercounter dishwasher features soft start, 2 selectable cycles (2-minute cycle or an optional extended cycle), and a LED temperature and operator display. The unit also includes a Sense-A-Temp booster heater and pumps for detergent, rinse aid and sanitizer.
There are 3/4” fill and rinse connections, a 19mm barb fitting drain connection with a 6 ft hose included, and a 1 5/8" connection with a 5 1/4" long tube included for the chemical supply. Hobart suggests that all plumbing and electrical connections be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper plumbing, sanitary, and safety codes and guidelines.
The CUH-1 an electric unit that operates at 208 or 240 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 24.2 Amps (208V) or 27.5 Amps (240V) and there is a cord kit available separately or it can be hardwired. This dishwasher is UL listed for the United States and Canada, and NSF listed.
Hobart CUH-1 Features
- Centerline high temperature sanitizing dishwasher
- 14.46" door opening
- 1 peg rack and 1 combo rack included
- Racks per hour: 24
- Material: Stainless steel
- Soft start
- Sense-A-Temp booster heater
- LED temperature and operator display
- 0.84 gallons of water per rack
- Fresh water rinse
- Pumps for detergent, rinse aid and sanitizer
- 2 selectable cycles
- Electrical specifications: 208 or 240 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 24.2 Amps (208V) or 27.5 Amps (240V)
- Cord kit available separately or can be hardwired
- 3/4" fill and rinse connections
- ADA compliant height
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- NSF listed
Hobart CUH-1 Benefits
- Durable stainless steel construction ensures longevity
- LED temperature and operator display for ease of operation
Height: 32 5/16"
Width: 22 11/16"