Hatco HW-43 Countertop 4/3 Size Stainless Steel Holding Heated Well With Adjustable Temperature Dial Control, 120V 1200 Watts
|Ship Weight||33 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HW-43|
|Type||Heated Food Wells|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Usage||Hot Food Holding|
|Capacity||(4) 1/3-Size Pans|
|Operation Type||Wet Or Dry|
|Pan Thickness||1 mm|
|Control Type||Adjustable Temperature Dial Control|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
The HW-43 is the countertop 4/3 size stainless steel heated well from Hatco that holds hot food products in either a wet or dry operation.
The controls on this heated well feature a separate lighted On/Off rocker switch and an adjustable temperature dial control.
The HW-43 holding heated well is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 10.0 Amps for 1200 Watts of power and it comes with a 6 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This holding heated well has a 1 mm thick stainless steel pan that will hold up to (4) 1/3-size pans or (1) Full-Size pan and (1) 1/3-size pan.
This heated well is UL EPH Classified for ANSI/NSF 4, and UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
Hatco HW-43 Features
- 4/3 size heated well
- Usage: Holding
- Material: Stainless steel
- Installation: Countertop
- Capacity: (4) 1/3-size pans or (1) Full-Size pan and (1) 1/3-size pan
- Wet or dry operation
- 1 mm thick stainless steel pan
- Lighted On/Off rocker switch
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 10.0 Amps for 1200 Watts, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 6 ft power cord
- UL EPH Classified for ANSI/NSF 4
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
Hatco HW-43 Benefits
- Versatile unit can be used in either a wet or dry operation
- Durable stainless steel construction