Hatco GRAHL-48-120-T Glo-Ray High-Wattage 48" Wide Aluminum Housing Single-Element Infrared Strip Heater With Teflon-Coated Display Lights And Built-In Toggle Switch Control And Conduit, 120V 1340 Watts
|Ship Weight||17 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||GRAHL-48-120-T|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Heating Element Type||Infrared|
|Control Type||Built-In Toggle Switch|
|Toggle Switch Location||Left Side|
|Number Of Heating Rods||1|
|Lightbulb Type||60 Watt Teflon-Coated|
|Number Of Lightbulbs||4|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Features||Pre-Focused Heat Pattern|
|Number Of Mounting Tabs||4|
This strip heater unit has a single heater rod and it comes assembled with 4 mounting tabs that make it ready to install. This Glo-Ray infrared strip heater operates with a built-in toggle switch located on the operator's left side.
The GRAHL-48-120-T is the 48" wide Glo-Ray high-wattage infrared strip heater from Hatco with 4 Teflon-coated 60 Watt bulbs (1 per foot) and features a powerful, tubular metal-sheathed infrared heating element and specially designed heat reflectors to radiate a pre-focused heat pattern across the entire holding surface.
The pre-focused heat pattern of this infrared strip heater concentrates higher temperatures on the outer edges where the most heat loss occurs and prevents foods from being overcooked in the center and cool around the edges. This infrared strip heater is proudly made in the USA, NSF listed, CE marked, and UL listed for the United States and Canada for safety.
The coated shatter-resistant lights on this strip heater provide a brilliant product display and this unit has a continuous aluminum housing that does not sag and it features heavy-duty insulation that keeps heat loss at a minimum.
This GRAHL-48-120-T infrared strip heater is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 11.2 Amps for 1340 Watts and it includes leads for hardwiring.
These infrared strip heaters are designed to hold consistent temperatures of food products without drying them out and it also helps to minimize the risk of food-borne illnesses.
Hatco GRAHL-48-120-T Features
- 48" wide Glo-Ray infrared strip heater
- High-wattage model
- 4 teflon-coated 60 Watt bulbs (1 per foot)
- Heating Element: Tubular metal-sheathed infrared element
- Specially designed heat reflectors
- Single heater rod housing
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Controls: Built-In toggle switch
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 11.2 Amps for 1340 Watts
- Switch location: Left side
- Heavy-duty insulation
- Hardwiring required
- 4 mounting tabs
- Made in the USA
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
Hatco GRAHL-48-120-T Benefits
- Pre-focused heat pattern concentrates higher temperatures on outer edges where the most heat loss occurs
- Coated shatter-resistant lights provide a brillant product display
- Insulated to keep heat loss at a minimum
- Continuous aluminum housing does not sag
- Prevents foods from being overcooked in the center and cool around the edges
- Designed to hold consistent temperatures of food products without drying them out
- Helps to minimize the risk of food-borne illnesses
Height: 2 1/2"