Hatco CHW-FUL Countertop Full-Size Stainless Steel Retermalize / Cook And Hold Heated Well With Adjustable Temperature Dial Control, 120V 1440 Watts
|Ship Weight||29 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||CHW-FUL|
|Type||Heated Food Wells|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Usage||Retermalize / Cook And Hold|
|Capacity||1 Full-Size Pan|
|Operation Type||Wet Or Dry|
|Pan Thickness||1 mm|
|Control Type||Adjustable Temperature Dial Control|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
The CHW-FUL is the countertop Full-size stainless steel heated well from Hatco that can be used to rethermalize or to cook and hold hot food products in either a wet or dry operation.
The controls on this heated well feature a separate lighted On/Off rocker switch and an adjustable temperature dial control.
The CHW-FUL cook and hold heated well is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 12.0 Amps for 1440 Watts of power and it comes with a 6 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This cook and hold heated well has a 1 mm thick stainless steel pan that will hold up to 1 Full-Size pan.
This heated well is UL EPH Classified for ANSI/NSF 4, and UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
Hatco CHW-FUL Features
- Full-size heated well
- Usage: Rethermalize / Cook & Hold
- Material: Stainless steel
- Installation: Countertop
- Capacity: 1 Full-Size pan
- Wet or dry operation
- 1 mm thick stainless steel pan
- Lighted On/Off rocker switch
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 12.0 Amps for 1440 Watts, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 6 ft power cord
- UL EPH Classified for ANSI/NSF 4
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
Hatco CHW-FUL Benefits
- Versatile unit can be used in either a wet or dry operation
- Durable stainless steel construction