Hamilton Beach HBF900S Expeditor 3.5 HP Culinary Blender With Rocker Switches And 1 Gallon Brushed Stainless Steel Container, 120 Volts
|Ship Weight||24.3 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||HBF900S|
|Base Material||Aluminum Base/Stainless Steel Jar|
|Capacity||1 Gallon (128 oz)|
|Control Type||Rocker Switches|
|Jar Type||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Dosing Cup||Removable 4 oz|
|Horsepower||3 1/2 HP|
The HBF900S is the Expeditor culinary blender from Hamilton Beach that features a powerful, 3.5 HP motor and stainless steel blades along with a 1 gallon brushed stainless steel container for superior blending results and 3 speeds (LOW, MED and HIGH) plus a PULSE option that provides precision blending every time.
There is a transparent lid and 4 oz removable dosing cup on this blender that gives the operator a clear view and it features heavy-duty lid locks. The Expeditor culinary blender system includes a die-cast aluminum base with non-skid feet, 1 gallon brushed stainless steel container with ergonomic comfort handles, rocker control switches, transparent lid and removable dosing cup.
The HBF900S Expeditor culinary blender is an electric unit that runs at 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase at 14.0 amps for 3.5 HP and it is NSF and ETL listed.
Hamilton Beach HBF900S Features
- Expeditor series culinary blender
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- 3.5 HP motor
- Stainless steel blades
- 3 speeds (LOW, MED and HIGH) plus a PULSE option
- Die-cast aluminum base
- 1 gallon brushed stainless steel container
- Ergonomic comfort handles
- Transparent lid
- 4 oz removable dosing cup
- Rocker control switches
- Heavy-duty lid locks
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase at 14.0 amps for 3.5 HP
- Non-skid feet
Hamilton Beach HBF900S Benefits
- Powerful 3.5 HP motor
- Provides precision blending every time
- ETL listed in USA and Canada
- NSF listed
Height: 18 7/8"
Width: 8 7/8"
Depth: 14 7/8"
- (3) speeds
- Expeditor™ Culinary Blender
- 1 gallon (4 L) capacity
- rocker switches
- removable 4 oz. dosing cup
- non-skid feet