Garland / U.S. Range XPE36-2L Electric Master Series 39 2/3" Wide Heavy-Duty Floor Model / Freestanding 2 Left-Side Upper Platen Dual-Sided XPress Flat Griddle, 200-240V 3-Phase
|Ship Weight||800 lb|
|Manufacturer||Garland / U.S. Range|
|Manufacturer Part #||XPE36-2L|
|Width||39 2/3 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Installation||Freestanding / Mobile|
|Cooking Surface||36" Wide x 22" Deep|
|Griddle Type||3/4" Thick Carbon Steel|
|Number Of Upper Platens||2|
|Platen Width||12 Inches|
|Upper Platen Location||Left-Side|
|Number Of Heat Zones||5|
|Temperature Range||200 To 450 Degrees F|
|Caster Type||Swivel Casters With Front Brakes|
|Amps||13.8 to 51.6|
|Watts||5.2 to 16.0 kW|
|Brand Line||Master Series XPress Flat Griddle Series|
The XPE36-2L XPress flat griddle is an electric unit that operates at 200-240 Volts, 50-60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 13.8 to 51.6 Amps for a total of 5.2 to 16.0 kW of power, and hardwiring is required. All plumbing, gas, or electrical connections should always be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper plumbing, sanitary, and safety codes and guidelines.
This floor model / freestanding unit has stainless steel front, sides, and back. The XPress flat griddle is designed as a moblie unit with a set of swivel casters with front brakes.
The XPress flat griddle features die-cast aluminum top heating elements, a towel bar with bun pan lip, and stainless steel dual side grease collectors. This griddle is NSF listed for safety, and it is CSA Blue Flame and CSA Design certified for gas-fired products.
The XPE36-2L is the 39 2/3" wide Master Series heavy-duty floor model / freestanding stainless steel electric XPress flat griddle from Garland / U.S. Range with a 36" wide x 22" deep cooking surface on a 3/4" thick carbon steel lower griddle plate, and 2 left-side 12" wide upper platens.
There is a simple and intuitive EasyTouch screen with a Press and Go interface that offers advanced temperature control between 200 to 450 degrees F that will increase the temperature uniformity with 5 independently controlled heat zones. There is an USB interface on this XPress flat griddle unit to update menus and programmed recipes are available which include the grill temperature, platen temperature, the cooking gap up to 2 inches, and cook time.
Garland / U.S. Range XPE36-2L Features
- Master Series moblie heavy-duty electric XPress flat griddle
- Installation: Floor Model / Freestanding
- 2 left-side 12" wide upper platens
- Cooking surface: 36" wide x 22" deep
- 3/4" thick carbon steel griddle plate
- Stainless steel front, sides and back
- EasyTouch screen with a Press and Go interface
- 5 independently controlled heat zones
- Stainless steel dual side grease collectors
- Towel bar with bun pan lip
- USB interface
- Die cast aluminum top heating elements
- Temperature Range: 200 to 450 degrees F
- Swivel casters with front brakes
- Electrical specifications: 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 3-phase, 13.8 to 51.6 Amps, 13.5 kW, hardwiring required
- CSA Blue Flame certified for gas-fired products
- CSA Design certified for gas-fired products
- NSF listed
Garland / U.S. Range XPE36-2L Benefits
- Durable stainless steel front and sides
- Advanced temperature control holds temperature uniformity with independently controlled heat zones
- Holds programmed recipes including grill temperature, platen temperature, cooking gap up to 2 inches, and cook time
Width: 39 2/3"
Depth: 34 1/2"
Cooking Surface: 36" wide x 22" deep