Everpure EV932402 INSURICE Twin i2000-2 Ice Filtration System 0.5 Micron and 3.34 GPM
The EV932402 is the 25.26" high, NSF certified Insurice Twin i2000² ice filtration system from Everpure that provides high quality water for ice applications. There are (2) I2000² cartridges and a self-contained scale inhibitor feed on the NSF certified Insurice Twin i2000² ice filtration system.
The NSF certified Insurice Twin i2000² ice filtration system has 3/4" inlet/outlet connections with a 18,000 gallon capacity and works with a temperature range between 35-100 degrees F and pressure of 10-125 psi at a flow rate of 3.34 GPM.
Everpure EV932402 Features
- 25.26" high
- (2) I2000² cartridges
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed
- Flow Rate: 3.34 GPM
- Inlet/outlet connection: 3/4"
- Gallon capacity: 18,000
- Temperature range: 35-100 degrees F
- Pressure: 10-125 psi
Everpure EV932402 Benefits
- Provides high quality water for ice applications
- NSF certified
- (2) i2000² Micro-Pure® II Precoat primary filtration cartridge
- Insurice® Water Filtration System
- Insurice® Twin-i2000²
- Reduces chlorine
- Taste & odor