Everest Refrigeration ESC71R 71 Inch Right Compressor Curved Glass Refrigerated Sushi Case 2.5 Cubic Feet
|Ship Weight||130 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||ESC71R|
|Base Material||ABS Exterior, Stainless Steel Interior, Black Coated Steel Compressor Cover|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||71" x 14" x 11-1/8"|
|Capacity||2.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Compressor Location||Right Side|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Trays||5|
The Everest Refrigeration ESC71R is a 71" wide, countertop curved glass self-contained refrigerated and insulated display case. This unit is equipped with a right-mounted self-contained condensing unit in black coated steel and a clear, curved glass display window that provides a wide viewing area from top to bottom.
This display case has the capacity for (5) trays in 2.5 cubic feet of space. There are 4 rear sliding glass doors, 2 drain hoses and a removable detergent-safe air filter on this unit.
The refrigeration system on this display case has a side mounted condensing unit and uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The ESC71R operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 1.5 Amps for 1/8 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Blizzard R290 All-In-One Slide Out Cooling Cartridge was engineered with safety, speed, and convenience at its core. An industry first, the Blizzard R290 is a patented, fully detachable self-contained refrigeration cartridge. Speedy and convenient braze-less repairs eliminate the risk of R290 ignition.
Everest Refrigeration ESC71R Features
- ABS Plastic Exterior, Stainless Steel Interior
- Blizzard All-In-One Slide Out Cooling Cartridge
- Right-mounted self-contained condensing unit in black coated steel
- Curved glass display window
- Capacity: 2.5 cubic ft, (5) trays
- 4 rear sliding glass doors
- 2 drain hoses
- Removable detergent-safe air filter
- High density polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Operating Temperature: 33°F to 54°F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 1.5 Amps for 1/8 HP
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- NSF Listed
- ETL Safety
Everest Refrigeration ESC71R Benefits
- Slide out cooling cartridge is quick, safe, and eliminates the risk of coolant ignition
- R290 Refrigerant is environmentally friendly and and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential