Empura E-KDD4-2 3 Door Direct Draw Beer Dispenser - 20.8 Cu Ft, 2 Tap
|Shipping Weight||349 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||E-KDD4-2|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||36.2" x 73.1" x 24.4"|
|Unit Type||Direct Draw Draft Cooler|
|Storage Capacity||20.8 Cubic Feet|
|Keg Capacity||Four 1/2 Kegs|
|Condenser Location||Left Side Mounted|
|Material||Stainless and Galvanized Steel|
|Number or Doors||3|
Overall Dimensions: View all Description
Empura E-KDD4-2 Draft Cooler Features
- Direct Draw Beer Dispenser
- 2 Dual Tap Towers/Beer Columns
- Capacity: Four 1/2 Kegs
- Cold Air Channelled and Insulated Beer Columns
- Polished Stainless steel Faucets
- CFC-Free refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foam Insulation
- Black Vinyl Laminated Front and Side Exterior
- Galvanized Steel Back
- All Stainless Steel Countertop
- 430 Stainless Steel Interior Floor
- Heavy Gauge removable Galvanized Steel Interior Walls
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Interior Walls
- Capacity: 20.8 Cubic Feet
- Oversized Balanced Refrigeration System
- Side Mounted Condensing System
- R290 Refrigerant
- Forced Air Cooling with Large Fan Blades and Motor
- Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Temperature Control Panel and Display
- Temperature Range: 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 Front Self-closing Hinged Doors with Key Locks
- Snap-in Magnetic Door Gasket (Removable without tools)
- Six (6) 4" Casters (front set with wheel locks
- Electrical Specs: 115V , 60Hz, 1-phase, 3 Amps, 1/2 HP
- NSF-7 Certified
- cETLus and ETL Listed
Storage Capacity: 20.8 Cubic Feet
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets all sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Proposition 65 requires the state to maintain and update a list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity.
Not For Residential Use
Installed in a non-commercial setting will void your homeowner's insurance and the equipment manufacturer's warranty.
Add this item to the cart to calculate your shipping rate
Typically ships in 2-3 business days.
Other Available Sizes