Dormont RG7560 ReliaGuard 3/4" ID 60" Long Commercial Moveable-Grade Foodservice Gas Connector Kit With Standard Snap Quick-Disconnect
|Ship Weight||6.96 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||RG7560|
|Type||Gas Connector Kits|
|Inside Diameter||3/4 Inches|
|Hose Length||60 Inches|
|Hose Material||304 Stainless Steel With PVC Coating|
|Number Of Standard Snap QD||1|
|Number Of SwivelGuards||None|
|Restraining Cable With Hardware Included||Yes|
|Usage||Commercial Moveable-Grade Gas Equipment|
The 60" long connector hose is covered in multi-strand braided, annealed, corrugated 304 stainless steel with a gray-colored PVC coating that is heat-resistant to 350 degrees F and it has carbon steel 360-degree rotational end fittings at both ends.
The Standard Snap QD on this gas connector kit has a brass body with an aluminum collar and features a thermal shut-off that will turn off the gas when internal temperatures go above 350 degrees F.
This ReliaGuard connector kit comes included with a 60" long gas connector hose, (1) Standard Snap quick-disconnect fitting, (1) full-port brass shutoff valve, and (1) restraining cable with hardware.
The restraining cable on this gas connector kit comes included with mounting hardware for use with caster-mounted equipment to prevent any strain on the connector.
This gas connector kit is CSA certified in the United States and Canada.
The RG7560 is the 3/4" ID (inside diameter), 60" long ReliaGuard commercial moveable-grade foodservice gas connector kit from Dormont that is designed for use with mobile gas utilization equipment.
Dormont RG7560 Features
- ReliaGuard foodservice gas connector kit
- 3/4" ID (inside diameter)
- 60" long connector hose
- (1) Standard Snap quick-disconnect fitting (Brass body with aluminum collar)
- (1) full-port brass shutoff valve
- (1) restraining cable with hardware
- Hose Material: Multi-strand braided, annealed, corrugated 304 stainless steel with PVC coating
- Hose Color: Gray
- Carbon steel 360-degree rotational end fittings
- CSA certified in the United States and Canada
- Designed for commercial moveable-grade gas utilization equipment
Dormont RG7560 Benefits
- Durable 304 stainless steel hose
- Heat-resistant connector hose to 350 degrees F
- Thermal shut-off that turns off the gas when internal temperatures go above 350 degrees F
Inside Diameter: 3/4"