Dormont 1650BP48BX 48" Long 1/2" Inside Diameter Blue Hose Moveable Foodservice Gas Connector With Blue Antimicrobial PVC Coating
|Ship Weight||10 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||1650BP48BX|
|Type||Gas Connector Hoses|
|Fitting Diameter||1/2 Inch|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Tubing Material||Type 304 Stainless Steel|
|Braiding Material||Multi-Strand Stainless Steel Wire|
|Coating Material||Blue Antimicrobial PVC|
|Fitting Material||Carbon Steel, Zinc Trivalent Chromate|
|Packaging||In Retail Box|
The 1650BP48BX is a 48" long, 1/2" inside diameter Dormont Blue Hose, a moveable foodservice gas connector with blue antimicrobial PVC coating and it is packaged in a retail box. The blue hose is part of the Dormont Safety System, a complete gas equipment connection system designed specifically for commercial kitchens.
The tubing of the Dormont Blue Hose is annealed, 304 stainless steel and the braiding is multi-strand stainless steel wire. The coating of this gas connector hose is a blue antimicrobial PVC that will not melt below 350 degrees F and there are carbon steel, zinc trivalent chromate Stress Guard 360 degree rotational end fittings at both ends.
This moveable foodservice gas connector hose is made in the USA, NSF listed, and CSA certified for the United States and Canada.
Dormont 1650BP48BX Features
- 48" long, 1/2" inside diameter
- Annealed, 304 stainless steel tubing
- Multi-strand stainless steel wire braiding
- Blue antimicrobial PVC coating
- Carbon steel, zinc trivalent chromate Stress Guard 360 degree rotational end fittings at both ends
- Packaged in a retail box
Dormont 1650BP48BX Benefits
- Part of the Dormont Safety System, a complete gas equipment connection system designed specifically for commercial kitchens
- Blue antimicrobial PVC coating will not melt below 350 degrees F
- Made in USA
- CSA certified for the United States and Canada
- NSF listed
Inside Diameter: 1/2"