Dormont 16100NPFS36BX 36" Long 1" Inside Diameter Yellow Antimicrobial PVC Stationary Gas Connector Hose With NPFS Connector In Retail Box
|Ship Weight||3.78 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||16100NPFS36BX|
|Type||Gas Connector Hoses|
|Fitting Diameter||1 Inch|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Tubing Material||Type 304 Stainless Steel|
|Coating Material||Yellow Antimicrobial PVC|
|Fitting Material||Carbon Steel, Zinc Trivalent Chromate|
|Packaging||In Retail Box|
The 16100NPFS36BX is a 36" long, 1" inside diameter yellow antimicrobial PVC stationary gas connector hose with an NPFS connector and it is packaged in a retail box. These gas connector hoses are part of the Dormont Safety System, a complete gas equipment connection system designed specifically for commercial kitchens.
The tubing of the hose is annealed, 304 stainless steel and the coating of this stationary gas connector hose is a yellow antimicrobial PVC that will not melt below 350 degrees F and there are carbon steel, zinc trivalent chromate end fittings at both ends.
This stationary foodservice gas connector hose is made in the USA, NSF listed, and CSA certified for the United States and Canada.
Dormont 16100NPFS36BX Features
- Stationary gas connector hose
- 36" long, 1" inside diameter
- Annealed, 304 stainless steel tubing
- Yellow antimicrobial PVC coating
- NPFS connector
- Carbon steel, zinc trivalent chromate end fittings at both ends
- Packaged in a retail box
Dormont 16100NPFS36BX Benefits
- Part of the Dormont Safety System, a complete gas equipment connection system designed specifically for commercial kitchens
- Yellow antimicrobial PVC coating will not melt below 350 degrees F
- Made in USA
Inside Diameter: 1"