Delfield DIS-1200 Shelleymatic Drop-In Unheated Single 10.12" to 12" Maximum Diameter Self-Elevating Stainless Steel Dish Dispenser With 72-Dish Capacity
|Ship Weight||15 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||DIS-1200|
|Flange Diameter||15.37 Inches|
|Cutout Diameter||14.75 Inches|
|Dish Diameter Range||10.12" to 12" Maximum|
|Maximum Stacking Height||24 Inches|
|Number of Tubes||1|
|Approximate Dish Capacity||72|
|Guide Post Material||High-Impact Plastic|
The DIS-1200 is the Shelleymatic drop-in single self-elevating dish dispenser from Delfield that is designed for 10.12" to 12" diameter dishes with an approximate 72-dish capacity.
The dispenser tube on this unit has 3 vertical side channels, a bottom brace, and top supporting flange all made from stainless steel and they are all welded together. The dispenser has 3 guide posts that are molded from durable high-impact plastic.
The tube of this dish dispenser is designed to drop-in and suspend in a 27.38" high space and it provides a maximum 24" stacking height. The self-leveling mechanism on this Shelleymatic dish dispenser can be adjusted with stainless steel extension springs.
There is a carrier head on this dish dispenser that has welded rods with a removable top plate. This dish dispenser unit is UL listed in the United States and Canada, and it is NSF listed for safety.
Delfield DIS-1200 Features
- Shelleymatic unheated dish dispenser
- Dish Size: 10.12" to 12" maximum diameter
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Single tube
- Approximate Dish Capacity: 72
- Frame And Tube Material: Stainless Steel
- Guide Post Material: High-Impact Plastic
- Maximum Stacking Height: 24"
- Carrier head with welded rods and removable top plate
- Stainless steel extension springs
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed for safety
Delfield DIS-1200 Benefits
- Adjustable self-leveling mechanism with extension springs
- Durable all welded and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
Flange Diameter: 15.37"
Cutout And Dish Dimensions:
Cutout Diameter: 14.75"
Dish Diameter Range: 10.12" to 12"