Delfield 203 Drop-In Stainless Steel 90 lb-Capacity Insulated Ice Chest With Stainless Steel Interior Liner
|Ship Weight||52 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||203|
|Type||Ice And Water Stations|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel (20-Gauge)|
|Exterior Material||Galvanized Steel (24-Gauge)|
|Ice Storage Capacity||90 lb|
|Cutout Width||19.25 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||19.25 Inches|
|Station Type||Ice Chest|
The 203 is the drop-in ice chest from Delfield with a 22-gauge stainless steel interior liner that has a 90 lb ice storage capacity, and a galvanized steel exterior body. This drop-in unit requires a 19.25" x 19.25" cutout.
There is a one-piece 20-gauge stainless steel lift-off cover with handle on this ice chest and it has a raised die-stamped opening. This ice chest unit is NSF listed for safety.
This drop-in ice chest is insulated with high-density polyurethane foam that is non-ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential), non-GWP (Global Warming Potential), and Kyoto Protocol compliant.
Delfield 203 Features
- Insulated ice chest with cover
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Ice Storage Capacity: 90 lb
- Cutout Size: 19.25" x 19.25"
- One-piece 20-gauge stainless steel lift-off cover with handle
- Top Material: Stainless Steel (20-gauge)
- Exterior Material: Galvanized Steel (24-gauge)
- Bin Liner Material: Stainless Steel (20-gauge)
- Insulation Material: High-density polyurethane
- NSF listed for safety
Delfield 203 Benefits
- High-density polyurethane insulation is non-ODP, non-GWP, and Kyoto Protocol compliant
- Durable steel construction
Counter Cutout Dimensions:
Cutout Width: 19.25"
Cutout Depth: 19.25"