Continental Refrigerator SW48N-FB 48" Front Breathing Worktop Refrigerator With 2 Solid Doors And 13.4 Cubic Foot Capacity, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||248 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||SW48N-FB|
|Reference ID||153108, SW48N-FB|
|Country Of Origin||United States of America|
|Base Material||Aluminum/Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||33.88" x 48" x 31.44"|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Power Cord||10 ft|
This 48" wide front breathing worktop refrigerator from Continental Refrigerator has 2 spring loaded, self closing doors and a stainless steel flat top. The front breathing worktop refrigerator uses environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant with rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration. The front breathing worktop refrigerator has 13.4 cubic feet capacity and it has 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation. The front breathing worktop refrigerator and has an automatic, energy-saving, non-electric condensate evaporator.
There is an electronic controller with digital display on this front breathing worktop refrigerator and it has 2 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves.
The front breathing worktop refrigerator has a stainless steel front, top and end panels with an aluminum interior. There are 3-5/8" casters on the front breathing worktop refrigerator.
The SW48N-FB front breathing worktop refrigerator runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase with 2.46 Amps for 1/5 HP and includes a 10 ft power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug.
This worktop refrigerator is made in the USA.
Continental Refrigerator SW48N-FB Features
- Front breathing
- Stainless steel front, top and end panels, aluminum interior
- 2 spring loaded, self closing door solid doors
- Stainless steel flat work top
- Rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration
- Electronic controller with digital display
- Capacity: 13.4 cubic feet
- 2 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves
- Automatic energy-saving, non-electric condensate evaporator
- 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- Refrigerant: R-290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.46 Amps for 1/5 HP
- 10 ft power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug
- 3-5/8" casters
Continental Refrigerator SW48N-FB Benefits
- Uses environmentally safe R-290 refrigerant
- ETL listed
- CE marked
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA