Continental Refrigerator SW27N-D 27" Worktop Refrigerator With 2 Drawers And 7.4 Cubic Foot Capacity, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||165 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||SW27N-D|
|Reference ID||153079, SW27N-D|
|Country Of Origin||United States of America|
|Base Material||Aluminum/Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||35.25" x 27.5" x 31.44"|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Power Cord||10 ft|
This 27" wide worktop refrigerator from Continental Refrigerator has 2 stainless steel roll-out drawers with a stainless steel flat top. The worktop refrigerator uses environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant with rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration. The worktop refrigerator has 7.4 cubic feet capacity and it has 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation. The worktop refrigerator and has an automatic, energy-saving, non-electric condensate evaporator.
Each stainless steel roll-out drawer in this undercounter refrigerator accommodates one 12" x 20" x 6" deep pan. There is an electronic controller with digital display on this worktop refrigerator.
The worktop refrigerator has a stainless steel front, top and end panels with an aluminum interior. There are 5" casters on the worktop refrigerator.
The SW27N-D worktop refrigerator runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase with 2.46 Amps for 1/5 HP and includes a 10 ft power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug.
This worktop refrigerator is made in the USA.
Continental Refrigerator SW27N-D Features
- Stainless steel front, top and end panels, aluminum interior
- 2 stainless steel roll-out drawers
- Stainless steel flat work top
- Rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration
- Electronic controller with digital display
- Capacity: 7.4 cubic feet
- Each drawer accommodates one 12" x 20" x 6" deep pan
- Automatic energy-saving, non-electric condensate evaporator
- 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- Refrigerant: R-290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.46 Amps for 1/5 HP
- 10 ft power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug
- 5" casters
Continental Refrigerator SW27N-D Benefits
- Uses environmentally safe R-290 refrigerant
- ETL listed
- CE marked
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA