Continental Refrigerator D48GN 48" Griddle Stand Refrigerator With 2 Drawers, 9 Cubic Ft, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||450 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||D48GN|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||48" x 34.75" x 26.375"|
|Capacity||9 cu. ft.|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Maximum Top Weight Capacity||775 LB.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
This griddle stand refrigerator from Continental Refrigerator uses environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant in a performance-rated self-contained refrigeration system. There are 2 drawers on this griddle stand refrigerator and each one can hold up to 250 lb and accommodates two 12" x 20" x 6" pans side by side. This griddle stand refrigerator has a net capacity of 9 cubic feet.
The D48GN griddle stand refrigerator is a 48" wide and it rolls smoothly on 4" casters. The griddle stand refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior and interior and it has a side-mounted, automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator and it has a dial thermometer.
The stainless steel top on this griddle stand refrigerator has a drip guard marine edge. There is high density, non-CFC polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation on this griddle stand refrigerator.
The D48GN griddle stand refrigerator is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/5 HP and it comes with a 10 ft power supply cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug.
This griddle stand refrigerator is made in the USA.
Continental Refrigerator D48GN Features
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Self-contained refrigeration
- Front breathing
- 2 drawers
- Net capacity: 9 cubic feet
- Each drawer holds two 12" x 20" x 6" pans side by side
- Drawer capacity: 250 lb
- Stainless steel counter top with drip guard marine edge
- Automatic, energy-saving, non-electric condensate evaporator
- Dial thermometer
- High density, non-CFC polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation
- Refrigerant: R-290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/5 HP
- 10 ft power supply cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug
Continental Refrigerator DL48G Benefits
- Uses environmentally safe and CFC-free R-290 Refrigerant
- ETL listed
- CE marked
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA