Cleveland Range KGL25T Liquid Propane 25-Gallon Capacity 2/3 Steam Jacketed Floor Model Stainless Steel Manual Tilt-Type Gas-Fired Kettle Without Cover Or Draw-Off Valve, 120V 90,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||320 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||KGL25T|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Jacket Type||2/3 Steam Jacketed|
|Steam Jacket Rating||50 psi|
|Valve And Cover Included||No|
|Water Connections||1/2 Inches NPT|
|Power||Gas / Electric|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane|
|Gas Connections||3/4 Inches NPT|
|Cord And Plug Included||Yes|
The KGL25T is the 2/3 steam jacketed stainless steel manual tilt-type gas-fired steam kettle from Cleveland Range with a 25-gallon capacity that is designed for commercial kitchens to prepare and serve soups and sauces. This gas-fired steam kettle does not come included with a cover or a draw-off valve which are available separately.
This manual tilt-type gas-fired kettle is NSF listed for safety and it is certified by the Compressed Gas Association (CGA) and the Australian Gas Association (AGA).
This gas-fired kettle uses an efficient power burner heating system, and it features an electronic spark ignition system, 316 series stainless steel liner, and it has a 50 psi steam jacket rating.
This floor model gas kettle stands firmly on level-adjustable flanged feet. There are solid-state splash-proof temperature controls on this tilt-type gas kettle and it will operate at temperatures between 145 to 260 degrees F.
The KGL25T tilt-type gas kettle operates on Liquid Propane at 90,000 BTU/hr with 3/4" NPT connections. There is a cord and plug supplied for the electronic controls that operate at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase.
Cleveland Range KGL25T Features
- Gas-fired kettle
- Installation Type: Floor Model
- Style: Tilting
- 2/3 steam jacketed
- Capacity: 25-Gallons
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Steam jacket rating: 50 psi
- Electronic spark system
- Solid-state splash-proof temperature controls
- 316 series stainless steel liner
- Level-adjustable flanged feet
- Temperature Range: 145 to 260 degrees F
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane
- BTU: 90,000
- 3/4" NPT connections
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-Phase, cord and plug included
- No cover or draw-off valve included
- Certified by the Compressed Gas Association (CGA)
- Certified by the Australian Gas Association (AGA)
- NSF listed for safety
Cleveland Range KGL25T Benefits
- Efficient power burner heating system
- Durable stainless steel construction