Cleveland Range KGL100 Liquid Propane 100-Gallon Capacity 2/3 Steam Jacketed Floor Model Stainless Steel Stationary-Type Gas-Fired Kettle With Cover And 2" Tangent Draw-Off Valve, 120V 190,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||620 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||KGL100|
|Height (Cover Open)||83 1/2 Inches|
|Height (Cover Closed)||47 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||43 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Jacket Type||2/3 Steam Jacketed|
|Steam Jacket Rating||50 psi|
|Cover Type||Domed, Spring-Assisted|
|Valve Type||2" Tangent Draw-Off Valve|
|Water Connections||1/2 Inches NPT|
|Power||Gas / Electric|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane|
|Gas Connections||3/4 Inches NPT|
|Cord And Plug Included||Yes|
The KGL100 is the 2/3 steam jacketed stainless steel manual stationary-type gas-fired steam kettle from Cleveland Range with an 80-gallon capacity that is designed for commercial kitchens to prepare and serve soups and sauces. This gas-fired steam kettle features a domed, spring-assisted stainless steel cover and a 2" tangent draw-off valve.
This gas-fired kettle uses an efficient power burner heating system, and it features an automatic ignition system, 316 series stainless steel liner, and it has a 50 psi steam jacket rating.
This manual stationary-type gas-fired kettle is UL listed and NSF listed for safety, and it is certified by the Compressed Gas Association (CGA) and the Australian Gas Association (AGA).
The KGL100 stationary-type gas kettle operates on Liquid Propane at 190,000 BTU/hr with 3/4" NPT gas connections and 1/2" NPT water connections. There is a cord and plug supplied for the electronic controls that operate at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase. All plumbing, gas, or electrical connections should always be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper plumbing, sanitary, and safety codes and guidelines.
This floor model gas kettle stands firmly on level-adjustable flanged feet. There are solid-state splash-proof temperature controls on this stationary-type gas kettle.
Cleveland Range KGL100 Features
- Gas-fired kettle
- Installation Type: Floor Model
- Style: Stationary
- 2/3 steam jacketed
- Capacity: 100-Gallons
- 2" tangent draw-off valve
- Domed, spring-assisted stainless steel cover
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Steam jacket rating: 50 psi
- Automatic ignition system
- Solid-state splash-proof temperature controls
- 316 series stainless steel liner
- Level-adjustable flanged feet
- 1/2" NPT water connections
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane
- BTU: 190,000
- 3/4" NPT gas connections
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-Phase, cord and plug included
- Certified by the Compressed Gas Association (CGA)
- Certified by the Australian Gas Association (AGA)
- UL listed for safety
- NSF listed for safety
Cleveland Range KGL100 Benefits
- Efficient power burner heating system
- Durable stainless steel construction
Height (Cover Open): 83 1/2"
Height (Cover Closed): 47 1/2"
Depth: 43 1/2"