Champion PP-12-CPT 10 Racks Per Hour Rack Type Pass Through Pot, Pan & Utensil Washer
The PP-12-CPT is a heavy-duty stainless steel pass-thru rack washer from Champion that is designed for space-saving corner installations and perfect for washing and sanitizing all types of containers and utensils. This automatic pot, pan and utensil washer will hold up to 12 pans and can be loaded and unloaded from either side and used with or without tabling.
The automatic pot, pan and utensil washer uses powerful stainless steel V jets and self-contained water heating is provided by a 12 kW built-in electric booster heater.
The corner design on this pass-thru stainless steel pot, pan and utensil washer features 2 counter-balanced lift doors with self-lubricating guides to open and close easily. The pass-thru pot, pan and utensil washer has separate wash and rinse tanks and it includes an external pre-rinse and wash down hose.
Simple push button operation on the pass-thru pot, pan and utensil washer include "Power On," "Stop" and "Short," "Medium," or "Long" wash cycle buttons and a digital display shows the "Time Remaining" for each cycle. There are moisture resistant gauges on the pot, pan and utensil washer that display the wash temperature, wash pressure and rinse temperature.
The Champion PP-12-CPT heavy-duty pass-thru pot, pan and utensil washer is an electric unit and runs on 120 Volts/1-phase and 5 running Amps along with the electric powered booster that operates at either 208 Volt/3-phase and 69 Amps, 240 Volt/3-phase and 63 Amps or 480 Volt/3-phase and 32 Amps.
Champion PP-12-CPT Features
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Pass-thru design for corner installation
- 2 counter-balanced lift doors
- Capacity: 12 pans
- Stainless steel V jets
- Load/unload tabling
- Simple digital controls and display
- Self-contained water heating
- 12 kW built-in electric booster heater
- Separate wash and rinse tanks
- 7.5 HP wash pump motor
- External pre-rinse and wash-down hose
- Moisture resistant gauges display wash temperature, wash pressure and rinse temperature
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts/1-phase and 5 running Amps along with the electric powered booster that operates at either 208 Volt/3-phase and 69 Amps, 240 Volt/3-phase and 63 Amps or 480 Volt/3-phase and 32 Amps
Champion PP-12-CPT Benefits
- Designed for large capacity washing and sanitizing all types of containers and utensils
- Load and unload from either side, use with or without tabling
- Lift door is counter-balanced with self-lubricating guides to open and close easily
- Corner installation design conserves space
- Easy to use with simple push button digital controls
- UL listed
- UL Sanitation Classified
Height: 81 1/2"
|Ship Weight||1,100 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||PP-12-CPT|
|Booster Heater Included||Yes|
|Booster Tank Capacity||6 gal|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||81.5" x 41" x 41"|
|Dishwasher Type||Pot & Pan Washer|
|Incoming Water Temperature||120°F|
|Racks per Hour||10|
|Wash Tank Capacity||25 gal|
|Wash Tank Usage||12 kW|
|Water Used||2.8 gal/rack|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet