Carlisle 4054500 White 8 Inch Sparta All-Purpose Polypropylene Bent Handle Buoyant Utility Scrub Brush With 1 5/8 Inch Medium Stiff Polyester Bristles
|Ship Weight||8 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||4054500|
|Overall Length||8 Inches|
|Brush Width||3 Inches|
|Bristle Trim||1 5/8 Inch|
|Bristle Type||Medium Stiff, Stapleset|
|Max Temperature||125 Degrees F|
|Usage||Pots, Pans, Medium-Duty Scrubbing|
The 4054500 is the White 8" Sparta all-purpose polypropylene bent handle utility scrub brush from Carlisle with 1 5/8" medium-stiff stapleset polyester bristles that is perfect for cleaning pots, pans, and any type of medium-duty scrubbing.
The polyester bristles on this utility scrub brush will withstand temperatures up to 125 degrees F and its lightweight construction allows the brush to float in water.
The utility scrub brush is BPA free and it has a hanging hole for easy storage. The block and bristles of this scrub brush are made from FDA compliant material.
Carlisle 4054500 Features
- 8" Sparta all-purpose utility scrub brush
- Bent handle
- 1 5/8" medium stiff stapleset bristles
- Hanging hole
- Bristle Color: White
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Handle Color: White
- Bristle Material: Polyester
Carlisle 4054500 Benefits
- Perfect for cleaning pots, pans, and any type of medium-duty scrubbing
- Bristles withstand temperatures up to 125 degrees F
- Lightweight construction allows the brush to float in water
- FDA compliant block and bristle material
- BPA free
Overall Length: 8"
Brush Width: 3"
Bristle Diameter: 1 5/8"