Carlisle 40541EC03 Black 8" Long Sparta Floater Scrub Brush With 1 3/4" Trim Polyester Bristles
|Ship Weight||1.2 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||40541EC03|
|Overall Length||8 Inches|
|Bristle Trim||1 3/4 Inch|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 125 Degrees F|
The Sparta color-coded floater scrub brush is designed to help you develop your own color-coded cleaning program to promote safety and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
The 40541EC03 is the Black 8" long Sparta floater scrub brush from Carlisle with 1 3/4" trim polyester bristles.
This utility scrub brush is one of the 21 Key Brushes that Carlisle recommends to foodservice operators to help prevent the spread of food-borne illness and it complies with FDA food codes.
This floater scrub brush features a foam injected block and durable non-absorbent bristles.
The brush is made to work in temperatures between -40 to 125 degrees F and it is made with FDA compliant materials.
Carlisle 40541EC03 Features
- Bristle Material: Polyester
- Temperature range: -40 to 125 degrees F
- 8" long Sparta floater scrub brush
- One of Carlisle's 21 Key Brushes
- Color: Black
- Foam injected block
- 1 3/4" trim bristles
- Handle Material: Plastic
Carlisle 40541EC03 Benefits
- Sparta color-coded brushes help you to develop your own color-coded cleaning program to reduce cross-contamination
- FDA compliant
- Durable non-absorbent bristles
Overall Length: 8"
Bristle Trim: 1 3/4"