Carlisle 40521EC75 Lime 6 Inch Sparta Plastic Cutting Board Brush With 1 3/20 Inch Polyester Bristles And Hanging Hole
|Ship Weight||2.87 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||40521EC75|
|Type||Cutting Board Brushes|
|Bristle Trim||1 3/20 Inches|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 125 Degrees F|
The block and bristles on this cutting board brush are FDA compliant and the durable, non-absorbent polyester bristles keep their shape for more powerful scrubbing and provide a longer bristle life.
These cutting board brushes can be used at temperatures between -40 to 125 degrees F.
The Sparta color-coded cutting board brushes are designed to help you develop your own HACCP cleaning program to promote safety and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
The foam injected plastic block on this cutting board brush provides extra strength and the ergonomic grip makes it easy to hold and use.
The 40521EC75 is the Lime color-coded Sparta 6" cutting board brush from Carlisle with 1 3/20" polyester bristles and a hanging hole.
Carlisle 40521EC75 Features:
- Handle Material: Plastic
- 6" cutting board brush
- Sparta color-coded brush
- Temperature range: -40 to 125 degrees F
- Bristle Material: Polyester
- Hanging hole
- Color: Lime
Carlisle 40521EC75 Benefits:
- FDA compliant material
- Extra strength provided by foam injected plastic block
- Ergonomic grip makes the brush easy to hold and use
- Durable, non-absorbent polyester bristles allow for powerful scrubbing
- Sparta color-coded brushes help you to develop your own HACCP cleaning program to reduce cross-contamination
Bristle Trim: 1 3/20"