Carlisle 40521EC02 White 6 Inch Sparta Plastic Cutting Board Brush With 1 3/20 Inch Polyester Bristles And Hanging Hole
|Ship Weight||6 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||40521EC02|
|Type||Cutting Board Brushes|
|Bristle Trim||1 3/20 Inches|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 125 Degrees F|
The 40521EC02 is the White color-coded Sparta 6" cutting board brush from Carlisle with 1 3/20" polyester bristles and a hanging hole.
The block and bristles on this cutting board brush are FDA compliant and the durable, non-absorbent polyester bristles keep their shape for more powerful scrubbing and provide a longer bristle life.
The Sparta color-coded cutting board brushes are designed to help you develop your own HACCP cleaning program to promote safety and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
The foam injected plastic block on this cutting board brush provides extra strength and the ergonomic grip makes it easy to hold and use.
These cutting board brushes can be used at temperatures between -40 to 125 degrees F.
Carlisle 40521EC02 Features:
- Bristle Material: Polyester
- Hanging hole
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- 6" cutting board brush
- Sparta color-coded brush
- Temperature range: -40 to 125 degrees F
Carlisle 40521EC02 Benefits:
- Extra strength provided by foam injected plastic block
- Ergonomic grip makes the brush easy to hold and use
- Durable, non-absorbent polyester bristles allow for powerful scrubbing
- Sparta color-coded brushes help you to develop your own HACCP cleaning program to reduce cross-contamination
- FDA compliant material
Bristle Trim: 1 3/20"