Cambro UPCH400192 Granite Green 8" Deep H-Series Heated Ultra Camcarrier Front-Loading Insulated Polyethylene Stackable Food Pan Carrier, 110-120 VAC
|Ship Weight||105 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UPCH400192|
|Type||Food Pan Carriers|
|Height||24 7/8 Inches|
|Width||18 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||26 3/8 Inches|
|Base Material||High-Density Polyethylene|
|Interior Height||19 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||13 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Pan Capacity||(6) 2 1/2" Deep to (2) 8" Deep Food Pans|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Holding Tempearture Range||150 - 165 Degrees F|
|Temperature Retention||4 Hours Without Electric|
|Brand Line||Ultra H-Series|
|Handle Type||2 Molded-In Lip Handles|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
The UPCH400192 food pan carrier is insulated with wall-to-wall CFC-free foamed-in polyurethane to provide excellent temperature retention for either hot or cold food for up to 4 hours when unplugged.
These food pan carriers stack securely and there are 2 molded-in lip handles on the Camcarrier that makes them easy and comfortable to pick up and carry.
The H-Series Ultra food pan carrier is an electric unit that runs at 110-120 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 2.0 Amps for 230 Watts of power and it has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This food pan carrier is ENERGY STAR certified, ETL listed for Canada and the United States, CE marked, and it is NSF listed for sanitation and cleanability. These carriers also feature the Cambro StoreSafe mark that identifies storage and transport products that support safe food handling.
These heated food pan carriers are designed for either electric or non-electric transport that will provide gentle, non-radiant heat when plugged in that will maintain temperatures between 150 to 165 degrees F that will not cook food and will maintain food moisture.
The UPCH400192 is the Granite Green ENERGY STAR certified 8" deep front-loading heated food pan carrier from the Cambro Ultra H-Series that holds up to (6) 2 1/2" deep food pans, (4) 4" deep food pans, (3) 6" deep food pans, (2) 8" deep food pans.
The Ultra H-Series food pan carrier is constructed using a rotational molding technique that uses a hollow mold filled with plastic and then rotated at high heat that creates an even, strong, and extremely durable product.
Cambro UPCH400192 Features
- Ultra H-Series heated food pan carrier
- Color: Granite Green
- Material: Polyethylene
- Holding Temperature Range: 150 to 165 degrees F
- Loading Style: Front-loading
- 2 molded-in lip handles
- Capacity: Up to (6) 2 1/2" deep food pans, (4) 4" deep food pans, (3) 6" deep food pans, (2) 8" deep food pans
- Electrical specifications: 110-120 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 2.0 Amps for 230 Watts, 9ft power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Insulation: Wall-to-wall CFC-free foamed-in polyurethane
- One-piece seamless, double-wall, high-density polyethylene construction
Cambro UPCH400192 Benefits
- Rotational molding technique creates an even, strong, and extremely durable product
- Insulated to provide excellent temperature retention for either hot or cold food for up to 4 hours when unplugged
- StoreSafe marked for safe food handling
- Provides gentle, non-radiant heat that will not cook food and will maintain food moisture
- ENERGY STAR certified
- ETL listed for Canada and the United States
- CE marked
- NSF listed
- Molded-in lip handles make them easy and comfortable to pick up and carry
- Durable high-density polyethylene construction resists stains and scratches
Height: 24 7/8"
Width: 18 1/8"
Depth: 26 3/8"
Height: 19 1/8"
Width: 13 1/8"