Cambro UPC800SP402 20-1/2" Ultra Camcart Brick Red Insulated Food Pan Carrier Holds 12 Full Size Pans With Security Package
|Ship Weight||95.5 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UPC800SP402|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||54" x 20-1/2" x 27-1/8"|
|Compartment Dimensions(HxWxD)||19-1/8" x 13-1/8" x 21"|
|Type||Food Pan Carriers|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Handle Type||Molded-in, Vertical|
|Loading Style||Front Load|
|Casters||6" Heavy Duty Casters (2 Fixed, 2 Swivel With Brakes)|
Whether you need to keep hot food hot or cold food cold, the Cambro UPC800SP402 Brick Red Ultra Camcart with security package can handle the task for up to 4 hours. The tough, polyethylene shell and thick foam insulation throughout the cabinets and between compartments maintains food within safe temperatures. Hot food only has an average temperature loss of 3°F per hour, and cold food only has an average temperature gain of 1.5°F per hour.
This front-loading cart holds (12) 2-1/2" deep full size pans, (8) 4" deep full size pans, (6) 6" deep full size pans, or (4) 8" deep full size pans, which is enough for any catered event. The durable nylon door latches open easily and closes securely, and the full-swing doors allow for easy loading and unloading. The molded-in handles ensure easy maneuvering, while the molded-in bumpers minimize damage to walls, furniture, or any other equipment.
This security package model includes tamper-resistant fasteners, non-removable doors, lockable hasps on each door (padlocks not included), and heavy duty (HD) casters with the chassis plates mounted with tamper resistant bolts.
The Ultra Camcart is made in the USA and it is NSF listed.
Cambro UPC800SP402 Features
- One-piece double wall polyethylene shell
- Front loading
- Holds (12) 2-1/2" deep full size pans, (8) 4" deep full size pans, (6) 6" deep full size pans, or (4) 8" deep full size pans
- Color: Brick Red
- Molded-in handles and bumpers
- Airtight removable gaskets
- Security package includes: tamper-resistant fasteners, non-removable doors, lockable hasps on each door (padlocks not included), and heavy duty (HD) casters with the chassis plates mounted with tamper resistant bolts
- (4) heavy duty 6" casters (2 fixed, 2 swivel with brakes)
Cambro UPC800SP402 Benefits
- Foods maintain temperatures for up to 4 hours
- Break and chip resistant
- Molded-in handles aid in transport
- Easy to move and very reliable
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA