Cambro UPC400194 Granite Sand 18" Wide Ultra Camcarrier Series Front-Loading 8" Deep Insulated Polyethylene Stackable Food Pan Carrier For Full-Size GN Food Pans
|Ship Weight||93 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UPC400194|
|Type||Food Pan Carriers|
|Height||24 7/8 Inches|
|Base Material||High-Density Polyethylene|
|Interior Height||19 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||13 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Capacity||(1) Full-Size GN Pan / Fractional Pans Up To 8" Deep (Approximate 60 qt)|
|Temperature Retention||4 Hours|
|Brand Line||Ultra Camcarrier Series|
|Handle Type||2 Molded-In Lip Handles|
The Ultra Camcarrier food pan carrier is constructed using a rotational molding technique that uses a hollow mold filled with plastic and then rotated at high heat that creates an even, strong, and extremely durable product.
The UPC400194 is the Granite Sand 18" wide front-loading 8" deep food pan carrier from the Cambro Ultra Camcarrier series with an approximate 60 qt capacity that will hold (1) GN full-size or fractional pans up to 8" deep.
These food pan carriers stack securely and there are 2 molded-in lip handles on the Camcarrier that makes them easy and comfortable to pick up and carry. Compatible Camdolly carts are available separately that make transportation even faster and easier.
The UPC400194 food pan carrier is insulated with wall-to-wall CFC-free foamed-in polyurethane to provide excellent temperature retention for either hot or cold food for up to 4 hours.
This food pan carrier is dishwasher safe and it is NSF listed for sanitation and cleanability. These carriers also feature the Cambro StoreSafe mark that identifies storage and transport products that support safe food handling.
Cambro UPC400194 Features
- Material: Polyethylene
- One-piece seamless, double-wall, high-density polyethylene construction
- Insulation: Wall-to-wall CFC-free foamed-in polyurethane
- Ultra Camcarrier series food pan carrier
- Loading Style: Front-loading
- Capacity: (1) GN full size or fractional pans up to 8" deep (approximate 60 qt capacity)
- Color: Granite Sand
- Compatible Camdolly carts available separately
- 2 molded-in lip handles
Cambro UPC400194 Benefits
- Molded-in lip handles make them easy and comfortable to pick up and carry
- NSF listed
- StoreSafe marked for safe food handling
- No assembly required
- Rotational molding technique creates an even, strong, and extremely durable product
- Durable high-density polyethylene construction resists stains and scratches
- Insulated to provide excellent temperature retention for either hot or cold food for up to 4 hours
- Dishwasher safe
Height: 24 7/8"
Height: 19 1/8"
Width: 13 1/8"