Cambro 24HP150 4" Deep 1/2 Size H-Pan High Heat Food Pan with 6.3 Quart Capacity
The Cambro 24HP150 is a 1/2 size high heat H Pan with a 6.3 quart capacity. H Pans eliminate the need to transfer food product in and out of a cooking container as they are safe to cook in, withstanding temperatures ranging from -40℉ to 375℉. Unlike metal pans, H-Pans are made of plastic and safe for use in microwave ovens. These pans are an ideal solution for mobile meal service such as steam tables, heated carts, and chafing dish service. H-Pans have graduation markings to promote easy inventory management, and feature a smooth non-stick interior for easy serving. Cambro H-Pan High Heat Food Pans are composed of FDA approved materials and are NSF Listed. These pans are also extremely easy to clean and are dishwasher safe. Go from freezer to cooler to oven all while keeping your food fresher and safer with Cambro 24HP150.
Cambro 24HP150 Features
- Material: High Heat Plastic
- Color: Amber (Yellow)
- Size: 1/2
- NSF Listed
- Capacity: 6.3 Quarts
- Temperature Range: -40℉ to 375℉ (-40℃ - 190℃)
- Depth: 4"
- Width: 10-7/16"
- Length: 12-3/4"
- Molded in graduation markings
- Smooth non-stick interior
Cambro 24HP150 Benefits
- Can be used to store, transport, cook, and serve food
- Metric and standard graduation markings
- Durable and reliable construction
- Odor, stain, and scratch resistant
- Ideal for use in steam tables, microwave ovens, coolers, ovens and freezers
|Ship Weight||2 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||24HP150|
|Base Material||High Heat Plastic|
|Type||H Pan Food Pan|
|Molded in graduation markings||Yes|
|Smooth non-stick interior||Yes|
- Brochure / Sell Sheet: Download Brochure