3M SF18-S Scale Inhibition Water Filtration System - 3.0 Micron and 6 GPM
|Ship Weight||14.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||SF18-S|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Water Capacity||70,000 Gallons|
|Service Flow Rate||6 GPM|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Dimensions(HxW)||10-1/4" x 2-3/4"|
Designed for high-temperature foodservice equipment, this water filtration system from 3M is ideal for steam tables, proofers, warewashers or coffee and hot tea brewers to prevent scale build-up and corrosion on boiler walls, sensors, brewer spray heads and heating coils. This water filtration system is designed to perform with application temperatures at or above 200 degrees F (93 degrees C) and uses a forced-feed orifice that carefully controls and meters the addition of a proprietary, built-in scale inhibitor that reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale.
The SF18-S water filtration system works with a flow rate up to 6 gallons per minute (22.7 liters per minute) for approximately 70,000 gallons (265,000 liters) before replacing cartridges.
The cartridge design of this water filtration system is a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) type that minimizes the possibility of leakage and contamination during cartridge change-outs with a simple 1/4 turn. The 3/4" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports on water filtration system provide direct or easily adaptable connections to plumbing lines.
3M Cuno SF18-S Features
- System includes: forced-feed orifice to control and meter the addition of high-temperature scale inhibitor
- Stainless steel head (Type 316)
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design
- Recommended replacement at 70,000 gallons (265,000 liters) or 12 months
- Flow rate: up to 6 gallons per minute (22.7 liters per minute)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- 3/4" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Replacement cartridges: HF8-S (3M part number 55821-06)
3M Cuno SF18-S Benefits
- Proprietary scale inhibitor reduces scale formation and protects equipment from corrosion
- Perfect for steam tables, proofers, warewashers or coffee and hot tea brewers
- Performs at application temperatures over 200 degrees F (93 degrees C)