3M BEV140 Single Cartridge Cold Beverage Water Filtration System - .2 Micron Rating and 2.1 GPM
|Ship Weight||4.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||BEV140|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Service Flow Rate||2.1 GPM|
|Maximum Temperature||100° F|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Dimensions(HxW)||14-7/8" x 4"|
The Aqua-Pure BEV140 is a single-cartridge water filtration system from 3M that is specifically designed for standard water applications to reduce cyst, bacteria, and sediment as well as chlorine taste and odor to improve the appearance, consistency and taste of your cold beverages. The water filtration system also reduces abrasive hard particles that will help extend the life of pumps, valves, O-rings, and seals.
These water filtration systems use a patented valve-in-head design that simultaneously shuts off and vents water that makes cartridge change-outs simple, with no need to shut off the upstream feed water. The cartridge design of this water filtration system is a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) type that minimizes the possibility of leakage and contamination during cartridge change-outs with a simple 1/4 turn. The 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports on this water filtration system provide direct or easily adaptable connections to plumbing lines.
The BEV140 uses Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) media for cyst and bacteria reduction and has a 25,000 gallon capacity (95,000 liters) with a flow rate of up to 2.1 gallons per minute (7.9 liters per minute). The water filtration system has a 0.2-micron rating and an NSF Performance Data Sheet (PDS) is included.
3M BEV140 Features
- Application: Standard water
- System includes: head assembly with integral mounting bracket, pressure gauge, and a single cartridge filter
- Cartridge filters contain Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) media
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design
- Automatic internal 1/4 turn shut-off valve
- Capacity: 25,000 gallons (95,000 liters)
- Flow rate: up to 2.1 gallons per minute (7.9 liters per minute)
- Micron rating: 0.2
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Filter cartridges: O-ring seal type
- Replacement cartridge: HF40 (3M part number 56133-03)
- Case quantity: 2
3M BEV140 Benefits
- Designed to reduce cyst, bacteria, and sediment as well as chlorine taste and odor
- NSF Certified to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- NSF listed
Height: 14 7/8"