30-Day Return Policy
General Conditions for Returns: We require an advance written Return Authorization for all returns to RestaurantSupply.com. Returns will be accepted only upon approval and will be eligible for credit only if they comply with our terms outlined below and within our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Requesting a Return Authorization: Please make sure to request a return authorization within 30 days of your delivery. To initiate this, kindly reach out to our Customer Service Team at RestaurantSupply.com or call us toll-free at 1-855-838-1010.
- Items Returned Without Authorization: We kindly ask you to avoid returning items without prior authorization. Items sent back to us without the required authorization may not qualify for credit and could be returned to the sender. Additionally, shipping costs for these items may be your responsibility.
- Approval Process: Once we receive your return request, our team will review the details and determine the item's eligibility for a return. If approved, we will send you a written Return Authorization either by email or regular mail. Please note that we can only process returns for which we have given prior authorization.
- Condition of Returns: Items authorized for return should be in an unused condition and in their original packaging. After receiving the returned item(s), we'll assess them to verify their condition. If all criteria are met, refunds will be processed within 45 days of receipt. Return Shipping: As a customer, you will be responsible for return shipping costs. If you'd like, we can help arrange the return shipment, though a Return Shipping Charge (explained further below) might be deducted from your refund.
Additional Terms To Note:
- Additional Charges: If a return is due to an error on the customer's part, a Restocking Fee (explained further below) of up to 20% might be deducted from the refund amount.
- Sales Tax: We'd like to inform our customers that after an order has been shipped and the payment processed, sales tax will not be included in any refund amounts.
- Special or Customized Items: Items that are special orders, cut-to-order, or customized generally aren't eligible for return. However, we're always here to discuss potential exceptions or alternatives with you.
- Non-returnable Items: Please note that we cannot accept returns for items that are used, perishable, custom-made, discontinued, or categorized as 'scratch & dent'. While we strive to keep our website updated, there may be instances where item statuses aren't immediately reflected online due to changes made by the manufacturer. We encourage you to verify the status of an item before purchasing to ensure clarity.
- How to Request a Return: For authorization to return item(s), please reach out to our team at RestaurantSupply.com or call toll-free at 1-855-838-1010.
- Understanding the Return Shipping Charge: Sometimes, items returned to us or to the manufacturer incur a shipping fee. The Return Shipping Fee is calculated based on current freight charges, the weight of the item, accessibility to your location, and the distance to be shipped.
- About the Restocking Fee: Processing returned items incurs certain costs. Rather than passing these costs onto all our customers through increased product prices, we apply a restocking fee only to those specific returns. Order totaling greater than $500 on both commercial and residential return addresses may see a fee of up to 20% of the original item's cost, order totaling equal to or less than $500 there is no restocking fee.
For further details or clarifications about our return policy, please reach out to our Customer Service Team.