All Returns are subject to RestaurantSupply.com approval. NO Returns will be accepted and NO Credit will be issued without an advance written Return Authorization from RestaurantSupply.com.
- All Return Authorization Requests must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- To Request Authorization to return item(s), contact a Customer Service Team member at RestaurantSupply.com: Toll Free 1-855-838-1010
- NOTE: Any items returned to RestaurantSupply.com WITHOUT Authorization will not be issued credit and will be shipped back to you. Costs for shipping the returned item(s) back to you may be charged back to you at our discretion.
- RestaurantSupply.com will discuss the circumstances of your return request with you. Upon review, RestaurantSupply.com will determine if the item(s) are eligible for return authorization. A written Return Authorization will be sent to you by email or regular mail. If you do not receive written authorization for the return, you cannot return the item(s). Returned items received by RestaurantSupply.com will not be processed unless there has been written authorization.
- Authorized Returns must be received in unused condition (suitable for resale) and item(s) must be in original packaging.
- Upon receipt of Authorized Return item(s), RestaurantSupply.com will inspect item(s) to determine if unused, new, and in suitable condition for resale. Refunds will be credited to you within 45 days after we receive the returned item(s).
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. The customer can arrange for return shipping to RestaurantSupply.com, but will not be reimbursed for return shipping costs. If RestaurantSupply.com arranges for pickup of the item(s) to be returned, a Return Shipping Charge (see What is a Return Shipping Charge? below) will be deducted from any refund amount before a credit is issued.
- Special order, cut-to-order, and customized items typically cannot be returned. For special order, cut-to-order and customized items shipped directly from the manufacturer, you may contact a Customer Service Team member at RestaurantSupply.com to discuss alternatives or possible arrangements to return order to manufacturer. Special order, cut-to-order, and customized items that may be returnable must be in unused condition (suitable for resale) and item(s) must be in original packaging. Note that manufacturer return and restocking policies and fees may be in addition to and may differ from those of RestaurantSupply.com and the customer is entirely responsible for meeting the requirements of any return to manufacturer.
- Used items cannot be returned. There are NO exceptions.
- All returns due to purchase error on the part of the customer will be additionally charged a minimum 25% Restocking Fee from commercial locations and or a minimum 30% Restocking Fee from residential locations (see What is a Restocking Fee? below), to be deducted from the refund amount.
- All restocking fees and return shipping charges are to be assessed and deducted from the refund amount before a credit is issued.
- In addition, once an order has shipped and payment has been processed, we do not refund taxes, even if a credit for the purchase is issued.
Return Request Process
To request authorization to return item(s), contact RestaurantSupply.com: Toll Free 1-855-838-1010
Return Authorization REQUIRED
NO Returns will be accepted and NO Credit will be issued without advance written authorization from RestaurantSupply.com.
What is a Return Shipping Charge?
Freight companies charge a shipping fee for any and every item that is shipped back to RestaurantSupply.com or directly to a manufacturer. These costs are the responsibility of the customer making the return. Return Shipping Fees are based upon the current freight costs, the weight of the item(s), vehicle access to your location, and shipping distance. Return Shipping Fees are separate and in addition to the Restocking Fee (see below).
What is a Restocking Fee?
When any item is returned, it costs money to process that returned item. These costs are typically covered by charging a restocking fee to the customer making the return. Foodservice equipment and supply companies that accept returns but do NOT charge a restocking fee pass the costs of EVERY return they receive to EVERY OTHER customer by building those costs into the prices of other items. To keep prices low for our customers, RestaurantSupply.com charges the restocking fee only to those customers who are making returns.
Returns from a Commercial Shipping Address Location
The Restocking Fee for item(s) being returned from a Shipping Address that is considered by Freight Carriers as a Commercial Shipping Address will be a minimum of 25% of the total cost for the returned item(s) in the original purchase. Please contact a Customer Service Team member at RestaurantSupply.com for exact costs. This Restocking Fee will be deducted from the item(s) paid amount to be refunded to your credit card.
Returns from a Residential Shipping Address Location
The Restocking Fee for item(s) being returned from a Shipping Address that is considered by Freight Carriers as a Residential Shipping Address will be a minimum of 30% of the total cost for the returned item(s) in the original purchase. Please contact a Customer Service Team member at RestaurantSupply.com for exact costs. This Restocking Fee will be deducted from the item(s) paid amount to be refunded to your credit card.