Winco UTPH-12P Allergen-Free Purple Polypropylene Handle 12" Long Heat-Resistant Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Utility Tongs
|Ship Weight||0.32 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UTPH-12P|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Tong Type||Heavy Duty|
|Features||Heat-Resistant Texturized Non-Slip Handle|
|Handle Max Temperature||220 Degrees F|
The UTPH-12P is the 12" long heavy-duty stainless steel utility tongs from Winco that feature a Purple heat-resistant polypropylene coated handle. Purple color-coded tools are often designated as items that should not be used with the most common allergens (milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish, or shellfish).
These tongs feature a texturized non-slip polypropylene handle that is heat-resistant up to 220 degrees F.
The color-coded handles on these utility tongs are designed to help you develop your own color-coded program to promote safety and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Winco UTPH-12P Features
- 12" long heavy-duty heat-resistant utility tongs
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Coating: Polypropylene
- Handle Color: Purple
- Texturized non-slip handle
Winco UTPH-12P Benefits
- Handle is heat-resistant up to 220 degrees F
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Colored handles designed to help you to develop your own color-coded program to reduce cross-contamination