Wells HC-2256 14-3/4" Built-In Electric Glass-Ceramic Hot Plate With Two 9" Diameter Radiant Elements, 208/240 Volts
The HC-2256 is a 14-3/4" wide x 24-5/8" deep, built-in electric hot plate from Wells with two 9" diameter radiant elements with a glass-ceramic surface that provides even heating and is ideal for display cooking.
This glass-ceramic electric hot plate will heat up five times faster than conventional hotplates and it has a completely sealed, non-porous surface that resists thermal shock.
The HC-2256 glass-ceramic electric hot plate is available as 208 Volts at 1-phase, 18.1 Amps or 3-phase for 3,800 Watts or 240 Volts at 1-phase, 20.8 Amps or 3-phase for 5,000 Watts. These glass-ceramic electric hot plates do not come with a power cord or plug and need to be hardwired.
This glass-ceramic electric hot plate is made in the USA.
Wells HC-2256 Features
- 14-3/4" wide x 24-5/8" deep
- Two 9" diameter radiant elements
- Sealed, non-porous glass-ceramic surface
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts at 1-phase, 18.1 Amps or 3-phase for 3,800 Watts or 240 Volts at 1-phase, 20.8 Amps or 3-phase for 5,000 Watts
Wells HC-2256 Benefits
- Heats up five times faster than conventional hotplates
- Ideal for display cooking
- Completely sealed, non-porous surface resists thermal shock
- CE marked
- NSF listed
- UL listed
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||31 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||HC-2256|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.25" x 14.75" x 24.63"|
|Burner Style||French Plate|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Voltage||208 or 240|
|Phase||1 or 3|
|Wattage||3,800 / 5,000|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet