Wells HC-1006 12-5/8" Square Built-In Electric Glass-Ceramic Hot Plate With 1 Radiant Element, 120 Volts
The HC-1006 is a 12-5/8" square, built-in electric hot plate from Wells with a single radiant element with a glass-ceramic surface that provides even heating and is ideal for display cooking.
This glass-ceramic electric hot plate will heat up five times faster than conventional hotplates and it has a completely sealed, non-porous surface that resists thermal shock.
The HC-1006 glass-ceramic electric hot plate runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hz at 1-phase, 11.7 Amps for 1,400 Watts and it is field convertible to 3-phase. These glass-ceramic electric hot plates do not come with a power cord or plug and need to be hardwired.
This glass-ceramic electric hot plate is made in the USA.
Wells HC-1006 Features
- 12-5/8" square
- Radiant element with sealed, non-porous glass-ceramic surface
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz at 1-phase, 11.7 Amps for 1,400 Watts, field convertible to 3-phase
Wells HC-1006 Benefits
- Heats up five times faster than conventional hotplates
- Ideal for display cooking
- Completely sealed, non-porous surface resists thermal shock
- CE marked
- NSF listed
- UL listed
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||15 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||HC-1006|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.25" x 12.63" x 12.63"|
|Burner Style||French Plate|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet