Wells G-236 36" Stainless Steel Built-In Electric Griddle With Polished Griddle Plate And 4-Zone Thermostatic Heat Control
The G-236 is a 36" wide stainless steel built-in electric griddle from Wells that has a 34-1/4" wide x 24-5/16" deep cooking surface and 4 individual thermostat controls, one for each quarter of the cooking surface. There is a smooth polished steel griddle plate and a removable splashguard on this built-in electric griddle.
This built-in electric griddle has a removable front grease drawer that has a 4 qt capacity.
The G-236 built-in electric griddle is available as 208 Volts at 1-phase, 76.9 Amps or at 3-phase for 16,000 Watts or 240 Volts at 1-phase, 66.6 Amps or 3-phase for 16,000 Watts. The built-in electric griddle must be hardwired and does not come included with a power cord or plug.
This built-in electric griddle is made in the USA.
Wells G-236 Features
- 36" wide
- Stainless steel construction
- 34-1/4" wide x 24-5/16" deep cooking surface
- Smooth polished steel griddle plate
- 4 individual thermostat controls, one for each quarter of the cooking surface
- Removable splashguard
- Removable front grease drawer (4 qt capacity)
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 1-phase, 76.9 Amps or 3-phase for 16,000 Watts or 240 Volts, 1-phase, 66.6 Amps or 3-phase for 16,000 Watts
Wells G-236 Benefits
- Versatile, easy to use design
- UL Recognized Unit
- NSF listed
- CE marked
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||292 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||G-236|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|UL Recognized Unit||Yes|
|Cooking Surface Dimensions (WxD)||34.25 x 24.3"|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||7.75" x 36.5" x 29.56"|
|Voltage||208 - 240|
|Temperature||200°F - 450°F|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet