Wells BWB-1SE Single Round Stainless Steel Belgian Waffle Baker With 7" Diameter Cast Aluminum Grid
The BWB-1SE is a single, round, stainless steel Belgian waffle baker from Wells with a 7" diameter cast aluminum grid. The front, top, sides and drip tray are made with heavy duty stainless steel.
Heating elements on this Belgian waffle baker are cast into the upper and lower grids to provide temperature uniformity. The temperatures are adjustable from 250 degrees to 425 degrees F on this Belgian waffle baker. This Belgian waffle baker has electronic controls and an automatic timer that can be set between 1 second to 10 minutes.
The BWB-1SE Belgian waffle baker is available as 120 Volts, 7.5 Amps and 900 Watt unit that has a power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug or 208/240 Volts, 3.3/3.8 Amps and 676/900 Watt unit that has a power cord and NEMA 6-15P plug.
This Belgian waffle baker is made in the USA.
Wells BWB-1SE Features
- Single round Belgian waffle baker
- 7" diameter cast aluminum grid
- Heavy duty stainless steel front, top, sides and drip tray
- Temperatures are adjustable from 250 degrees to 425 degrees F
- Automatic timer (1 second - 10 minutes)
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 7.5 Amps, 900 Watt with power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug or 208/240 Volts, 3.3/3.8 Amps, 676/900 Watts with power cord and NEMA 6-15P plug
Wells BWB-1SE Benefits
- Heating elements cast into the upper and lower grids provide temperature uniformity
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- CE marked
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||29 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||BWB-1SE|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel, Cast Aluminum Grid|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||10 9/16" x 10 3/16" x 14"|
|Temperature Range||250° - 425°F|
|Voltage||120 or 208/240|
|Amps||7.5 (120 Volt) or 3.3/3.8 (208/240 Volt)|
|Wattage||900 (120 Volt) or 676/900 (208/240 Volt)|
|Plug||NEMA 5-15P (120 Volt) or NEMA 6-15P (208/240 Volt)|